11

The following week Jisung stayed in the hospital and Minho told their friends that he's just sick and it's nothing to worry about. What Felix did over the weekend because Jisung hasn't answered any messages. Well, he couldn't when his phone wasn't with him.

But Felix was worried and that you could notice from the little sleep he got. It was already hard enough to stand up after only an hour of sleep, but to pay attention in class? Was hell.

So he kinda endured it some hours until now, when his head hit the table and their teacher looked up with an annoyed grimace.

Fortunately the time was almost up so when the bell rings he grabs his stuff and goes to the bathroom, where normally no one is when lunch time arrives, because he needs to be alone for a moment to wake up properly.

The moment he enters the bathroom he puts his schoolbag down and goes over to the sink, so he can splash some water in his face. As he does it, he hears the bathroom door being opened and closed and soon after that, he notices a figure standing behind him, so he opens his eyes to look through the mirror in Hyunjin's face.

"I missed you" Hyunjin said, while going closer to Felix and lying his hands on Felix's hip. At this touch Felix's body tensed, moving back in the direction of Hyunjin's hands and supporting himself on the sink.

"Why are you in the abandoned bathroom?" a slight smirk making its way on Hyunjin's lips.

"What, are you implying I'm here because of you?" actually the main reason is that he's tired, but there could be some more and a bit playing doesn't hurt, does it?

With a slick movement Hyunjin turns Felix around so they're standing face to face, supporting both of his hands on the sink so they're around Felix and capturing him in his place. Now that Felix is leaning against the sink, Hyunjin leans down and lies his fingers under Felix's chin to make him look up.

"don't play me, pretty" Felix's stomach twitches, his lower body moving closer to Hyunjin's.

"meeting you here wasn't my first thought, but I have to admit it's a pleasurable side effect" then Hyunjin's lips catch Felix's. When one of Hyunjin's hands lies on Felix's waist to pull him closer, the other lies on his neck to hold him in place.

The moment Hyunjin touches Felix's lips with his tongue so Felix parts his lips to let him in, Felix tangles his fingers in Hyunjin's hair.

With Hyunjin grabbing Felix's waist to guide him in the direction of the wall, Felix stumbles backwards a bit until his back hits the wall, then a small moan escapes his lips.

After that Hyunjin starts to smirk while putting his knee between Felix's legs adding some pressure as he starts moving it up a bit. And after a low moan came from Felix, Hyunjin fastened his pace with every other moan so that soon Felix stands on the wall, clinging onto Hyunjin because it feels like his legs would give in any moment.

Noticing that, Hyunjin tightens his grip on Felix while enjoying in what kind of a condition Felix is right now.

"You like that Felix, don't you? That anytime someone could walk in and see what I can do to you, without using my hands"

Felix started mumbling Hyunjin's name more breathy than what he intended to sound. When Felix leans his head back, his hips roll forward automatically and a comfortable tingle started to form inside his stomach.

As soon as Hyunjin's knee built more friction, Felix started to tremble and then he came. In the bathroom. In school.

With a satisfactory smirk Hyunjin brings some distance between them, mumbling a quiet 'oops' and eyeing him up and down. When Felix was still trying to catch his breath, Hyunjin started walking towards the exit, opening the door and when he was half way out he turned around "see you in a bit" and with that the door fell closed and Felix was alone.

There's no way he could walk around in school and act normal with the mess Hyunjin just made. But it's not like he could do anything about it so he just splashed water in his face. Again.

So when he finally decided that he should go to their lunch table because he wouldn't get anything other after lunch, he made his way there. Sitting down next to Hyunjin he was a bit tense, not because of Hyunjin's presence but because of the feeling in his pants.

It's not like that's the first time this happened, they did a lot of stuff like this before, but just never in public.

For Felix it was quite exciting and that's probably why he was so tense, and that Hyunjin secretly lies his hand on Felix's thigh, doesn't help that much.

"Are you okay? You looked really exhausted" Chan asked, and even though he was, because of the sleepless night he had since Jisung didn't text back, now the scene in the abandoned bathroom could be added to the reasons.

"Yeah, I was just really worried about Ji over the weekend because he never not texted me back in forever"

"I'm sorry I could've texted you, I was at his house the whole time and he really couldn't get up that good so I just wanted to get him on his legs as fast as possible. We were sorta busy with that, so you could say" Minho added.

"Oh no that's totally fine, I'm happy that he's better. I wouldn't have wanted him to text me because he felt like he needs to, it's better when he feels okay again and actually wants to text me back" Felix gave him a small smile.

"Yeah he'll probably do that today, he feels way better than Saturday"

And then their conversation kept on going until lunch was over and everyone had to get to their classes. So this day, Felix isn't going home listening to music, thinking about everything and nothing. He goes home, listening to cigarettes after sex and thinks about how he really feels about their thing, what if he feels more than just what they pretend to be? What if it is more to him than just satisfaction?