07

"So did anything happen between the two of you?"
That was the first thing Felix asked as soon as they were sitting around the lunch table after their holidays, directed to Chan and Seungmin.

All of them are curious because the last time they met, Chan and Seungmin were all tensed up.

They look at each other for a second before Chan starts to explain everything.

"We might have caught feelings for each other and on new years eve we kinda made out, so it was like really awkward until we talked about it the next day. So long story short, we're dating now"

They were all happy for them and it was sort of predictable, but the moment Jisung sees the little gestures between them like Chan's hand resting on Seungmin's knee or Seungmin leaning on Chan, he feels longing for love.

He realized that Changbin didn't love him, when he was overthinking, back in holidays. If he would've loved Jisung, he wouldn't have been so harsh to him.

So when did he last experienced true love? The only moment he can remember is before his mom died. After that, no one was gentle with him or caring, it feels like everything disappeared with the death of Sujin.

Of course his friends weren't mean to him, it's just that he isn't so close with them because it's more like he's not alone in school and that's it.

Lately he tries to do more with them, like the party on new years eve. Before the party he always declined doing something with them, so it's most likely his fault that they're not that close.

When the bell rings they all stand up to go to their classes. For Jisung the next one is history and that's his favorite subject, just because he sits next to Felix and in front of Minho. The only bad thing about history is that Changbin is in the same course as Jisung but he sits behind Felix so it's not a big problem.

As soon as their teacher starts the lesson Minho passes a letter to Jisung.

Minho:
Ji, u bored?

Jisung:
Definitely

U wanna play tic tac toe??

Hahah seriously? I'm down

So the first 20 minutes they play tic tac toe until their teacher takes the paper with a disappointed look on her face.

"If you're so bored you can just go, I won't waste my time with you. Come back next time when you're more interested"

While Jisung wanted to say we're sorry it won't happen again Minho packs his stuff and says "alright" before he stands up to wait next to Jisung, who quickly packs his stuff too then.

They are halfway through the door when miss Kim adds something.
"Detention for you two"

Then the door shuts.

And they can't hold in their laughter because her face was so funny.

"I'm sorry for getting you into detention Ji"

"It's alright, at least I'm in it with you" like for real, every happy memory Jisung has since last month, in every single one is Minho.

So due they got kicked out of their class, they went to the library. Actually they planned on doing something for school like studying, but in the end they played around and made some photos of each other.

In the very beginning when they actually tried to study, Minho started their little "photo session".
You can see a really concentrated Jisung on the first picture, who got distracted by the click of a camera on the second and you can see a pout on his mouth at the third.

Thinking about revenge Jisung threw a little paper ball at Minho so he could take a picture of Minho's startled expression. Then he got one where Minho started to laugh, so both of them were laughing and the third is Minho just looking at Jisung.

He never heard Jisung laugh like that, so freely. And it became his new mission to make him laugh like that more than only once a month or something. Those little moments between them just made Minho realize why it just clicked between them when they first met around two months ago.

That's what you can see in the picture: Minho admiring Jisung.

When they are through all of their classes, Changbin, Felix, Minho and Jisung are walking home together to talk about what happened after they got thrown out.

"Basically we got a group project and we wrote your names in our group because we didn't think you were gonna take someone else and it's really much work, so I doubt you were gonna do it just together" Felix said and with that he hangs his arm around Jisung's shoulder.

"Yeah it's about the division of Korea and we have like six questions to answer. The first two are the hardest so I would suggest that we make groups of two, so no one has to make it alone" Changbin looks around, maybe trying to talk to Jisung through his eyes but he doesn't bother to look at Changbin.

Felix gets a bit excited and starts to walk backwards to face them.
"I've got an idea. Let's say that the two persons who live closest work on one task and then for the last four questions we all take one"

"So that would mean you would take one question with Changbin and I do it for the other one with Jisung?"

When they walk home together Changbin and Felix always have to leave them earlier because they have to take another road than Minho and Jisung, which makes them kinda happy to spend some time alone.

Felix nods and takes out his phone so he can make a group chat.
"Let's text each other about the stuff we work out and maybe a date when we want to meet up to talk about the presentation"

Jisung hates presentations, not just because he's anxious anyways but because his mother died because of one since he needed the stick, so who wouldn't hate them? It's something like an avoid-it-at-all-costs topic.

But it's school, in what kind of a dream world do you wanna live? He has to do it eventually.

After they parted ways Minho and Jisung walk in silence, the silence Jisung appreciates. Where they would walk closer to each other and hold hands occasionally.

They don't see anything romantic in how they act around each other, it's just them being them and feeling, just slightly, flustered.

Sometimes you could see a faint blush on Jisung's cheeks, but it's just the temperature of Minho's body that keeps him warm, or the cool air blowing straight in his face.

At least that's what he wants it to be.

"You want me to walk you to your door Sungs?"

Juwoon shouldn't be home at this time, he's supposed to be there when Jisung is already asleep. But he should be careful either way, who says Juwoon won't come home early?

Other question: why would he want to be careful when he can be with Minho?

"Sure, you wanna come in and eat something then?"