00 | prologue

Slowly noticing tears gathering in his eyes, Jisung looks anywhere but at the boy in front of him. Thinking about how „happy" he was not even 5 minutes ago makes him want to throw up. Trying to progress the words from the elder makes him want to overthink, like maybe he was not good enough? Or maybe every moment with his friends were nothing than games? He should've just stayed where he was.

Because now he's standing in the bathroom, not properly listening to the one in front of him while his heart is shattering into millions of puzzle pieces. Is wanting to be close to the one you love even in front of some classmates really that bad? It's not like they would pay attention to them.

„You're not even listening to me, are you?" the voice makes him snap out of the trance he was in, looking up into the brown eyes in front of him. To understand why the elder wants to break up with him is really hard for Jisung, he did nothing wrong. Well maybe he did and his mind is just so confused, that he can't think about the impacts his actions earlier that day could've done.

„I just, I don't, why do you wanna break up with me?" he is desperate to find out the real reason because why would the boy break up with him, when he only accidentally tried to kiss him in the classroom? That couldn't be a proper reason, right?

„Okay now listen, I don't want to be together with you anymore because your never stopping attention seeking pisses me off. I don't want to be caught with you because that would be embarrassing and after all, I'm not outed yet and you're trying to get me to do it constantly with your physical touch. And also to be honest I wasn't really attracted to you I just wanted to try something out."

Jisung could cope with being annoying, with being embarrassing and with being pushing, he could work against it even if he possibly wasn't any of it and it's just a wrong interpretation from the boy that faces him. But being a game? Being played with like a doll and getting thrown away after being used so much? No, that's something he simply couldn't deal with, he doesn't have control about things someone does with him and he hates loosing control so much.

Jisung never instantly had words for something, he always had to think about the perfect sentence before saying something. So you could tell that's why he was speechless, because his mind was racing so much he couldn't concentrate and think about words. The only clear thought on his mind was, that he's gotten used and now he gets thrown away. Saying that he felt like shit is totally understated at this point.

He was always scared about being left alone, he couldn't suppress that while looking at his now ex-boyfriend, who seems to notice that Jisung won't say another syllable and turns around to exit the bathroom.

His body was petrified, eyes rigid at the door, never in his relationship he would've dared to think about Changbin breaking up with him. Now here he was, being left by the person he loved the most.