ichinene 💗 - "its nice to meet you."

Kinda genshin/valorant crossover bcz that's the game ichinene plays<3

In this AU, Nene doesn't go to Kamiyama. She goes to Miya Girls.

Slight HonaEmu bcz their the sillies:3
Slight ShihoSaki too:PP
-----
Ichika's Pov
Ichika's Room

yawn.. "ugh.. I'm so tired.." I whine, "I have to finish this song, for Leo/need..." A notification buzz came from the black haired girl's phone.

kusane
"ichiki why are you still up?"
"This isn't like you to stay untill 2am"

Ah, it's just kusane, I don't even know why I'm up, I just want to finish this damn song.. Everyone is so good and I'm horrible.. Should I text her back? I dont want to worry her, I guess I'll respond..

ichikii_l.n
"Hello kusane, I'm just finishing up a song for my group, I'm really dedicated to finish it soon."

kusane
"I see, don't overwork yourself. It's nearly is 2am. If you want, you could take a break and we can play?"

ichikii_l.n
"Sure, we could. A little break might refresh me.. But im still kinda wondering why are you up, though?"

kusane
"Can't sleep. That's my reason."

ichikii_l.n
"Haha, I see. Like normal then. Get on genshin then if u want??"

kusane
"okay."

[Time skip] we had fun playing genshin for a while. Kusane helped me finally get rid of the aranara quest. That took forever actually.. Atleast we got to video call and I learnt new things from her. Apparently, she really loves theater and singing. That's a great hobby for her because I thought she would spend the rest of her day playing video games. It made me happy to know more things about her. Because on the first day we met online, we were kinda distant. But she seems more willing to show her true self, it makes me glad to know she's comfortable around me.

kusane
"Wanna play valorant?"
"Or are you tired? You should rest."

I smiled on my phone. She deeply cares for me, huh?

Ichikii_l.n
"I would love too, but I gotta go or my parents and irl friends could get worried."

kusane
"Alright, I understand, Thanks for playing with me, Ichiki. Amazing time."
"Get good rest, okay? Have a pleasant night. I love you."
huh?

ichikii_l.n
"Huh? I love you too.? /plantonic"

kusane
"Goodnight."

Ichikii_l.n
"Goodnight, Kusane!"

Next morning

I woke up with bags under my eyes, I yawn and get up to brush my teeth. I eventually changed into my school clothes and my mother called me. I don't normally eat my breakfast at home though. So I'll check it out.

"Ichika, your friends Saki, Honami and Shiho are here." My mom said with a small smile. My friends really do care for me, huh? I love them so much, as a friend. I don't know what I would do without them. Especially Kusane.. She was there before I healed my friendship with them. "Oh really? I'll walk them to school then, thanks for telling me." I kissed my mother on her cheek. "I love you, mom." I softly smiled.
"I love you too, honey! Have a great day at school." I nod gently and go outside.

[Lunch time]
Miyamasuzaka Girls' Academy
Courtyard

"Honami-chan!! Wondahoi!" The pink haired girl screamed, Honami looked at Emu slightly frightened. "Oh- uh.. Wonderhoy!" She smiled, Emu hugs her tightly and Saki laughs. "Hona-chan! You really love your girlfriend, don't you?" I chuckle along. "Yes.. I love her dearly." Saki giggles. "Haha, Shiho and I actually got together and Honami and Emu are together! Now who's Ichi's love of her life!?" She said excitedly. I blush out of fluster and embarrassment. "Saki..!"

"Whaat? You have a crush already~" she teased. "Saki, stop teasing the poor ichika, she's startled by you." Shiho informed. "Awh..!" I let out a small chuckle. "Thank you, Shiho." She nodded. "Mhm, no problem."

Ring ring.. "Awh, Guys that's the bell!" Saki frowned. "It's okay, we'll see each other another time." Emu pounced on Honami and the brown girl piggy backed her. "Shii can you also piggy back me?!" She whined. Shiho sighed. "Okay.."

The two couples left and it was Ichika left. She walked away alone, She wasn't jealous of her friends, more like lonely, both her bestfriends have girlfriends and she doesn't. She thought what would Kusane think of this, does Kusane also have a partner? A thousand thoughts came across her mind but she shrugged it off the moment she got to class.

----
[After school & practice]
Ichika's Room.

She took out her phone and started to chat her best friend, Kusane.

Ichikii_l.n
"Kusaneee"

Kusane
"Anything wrong, ichikii?"

Ichikii_l.n
"I kinda wanna meet up idk"

Kusane
"Huh.. So soon?"

Ichikii_l.n
"It's alright if you say no, I thought we knew eachother for long enough to meet."

Kusane
"Sure.. Tommorow 11am at shibuya park?"

Ichikii_l.n
"Okay, can't waitt I'm so excited!"

Kusane
"Me too."

I exit Nightcord and put my phone down and was really excited. Tommorow was Saturday so there wasn't any school either. What should I wear? Would Kusane like me in real life? I should sleep now. It's 9pm. I'll make an alarm to wake up at 9am too.

Next day

I got up gleefully and excitedly brush my teeth. "Today's the day~" I mumble. I change into some casual clothes and the sweater Shiho's sister sewed for me. It's really cute. And it's blue too, it suits me.

"Goodbye mom! I'm gonna meet up with a friend at Shibuya Park. I love you!" I said with a big grin. "Okay honey, see you soon and stay safe!" My mother is always so supportive of me. I'm really glad she's my mom. I love and care for my mother alot.

Nene's Pov
Shibuya Park

I wore my normal going out outfit. I sat on the bench and took out my phone to message Ichikii. I wasn't expecting to see her this instant because it was still 10:30am. I pressed on Nightcord and texted her.

Kusane
"Ichikii, where are you now?"
"Just wondering."

Ichikii_l.n
"I'm at the train station now. I'm close to Shibuya already, don't worry!"

Kusane
"Okayy see you"

I put down my phone and wait eagerly and patiently. "When's she arriving.." I said under my breath. I was nervous and excited at the same time, would Ichiki like me in real life?

I see a blue haired girl over to the side looking around, isn't that my school mate ichika? There isn't anybody else in our meeting spot except her.. Is she Ichikii? I mean, their names are kinda similar.

I got a notification from Nightcord, that must be Ichiki.

Ichikii_l.n
"HEYAA!! IM HEREE:pp"
"I don't see anyone else besides my schoolmate, Nene. Is that you?"

Oh crap. I guess I'll respond.

Kusane
"Yes... That's me. I'm assuming you're ichika."

Ichikii_l.n
"BRB"

I closed my phone and looked up, Ichika was running towards me like a giddy child. "KUSANE!!" she yelled out, I stood up and walked towards her, she pulled me in a tight hug, I didn't like physical touch but she seemed different. "IT'S AMAZING TO FINALLY MEET YOU!" She belted and smiled at me. "It's.. nice to meet you too, Ichikii." I gently smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

----
Creator's note:
ICHINENE THE SILLIES OMGOMG I LOVE THEM SO MUCHHCH
I kinda wanna do an EmuNene chapter after this, whaddya say?
HEHE ICHIKA MOST SHIPPABLE CHARACTER REALL

Word amount: 1240