Ruikasa 💗 💘(ish) - "Even if the whole world hates you, I love you."

-In this chapter, Toya, Rui and Kanade live with Tsukasa and Saki, That's all.
Also, MizuEna in this chapter.

-This chapter is inspired by the song, "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran because I absolutely adore that song.

-Slight ProSeka and Genshin crossover since Rui was reading a novel for a little amount of time in the story. If you do not like HaiKaveh, you are free to skip that part.

----
Tsukasa's Pov
Tenma Household
Time: 1AM

I lay on my bed next to Rui who seems preoccupied reading a romance novel. I tuck myself in and huddle myself around a blanket. I yawn and I hug my boyfriend tightly. "Rui.." I whisper with a sleepy expression on my face. He turned to me and smiled, he lightly patted my head. "Yes, my star?"
He mumbled back to me and softly kissed my forehead. He hugs me back and we cuddle. "I love you so much." He tells me and he places another soft kiss on me. It was short but magical.
"I love you too, but it's so late, it's already 1am and you're still here reading a book..." I sigh, I tackle him with a star plush that was originally on the side of me. "Ah, fine.. But I got so curious, I wanted to know what would happen between Kaveh and Alhaitham. I'll sleep now, babe.." He got up and placed the book on the table near a lamp and came back to me. "Goodnight, Kasa." He said in a sweet tone and smiled gently. "Goodnight, Rui." I reply back and kiss him on the cheek, I turn off the night lamp on the night stand. And we, well maybe more accurately, I shortly fell asleep while embracing each other in bed.

----
Rui's Pov
Tenma HouseHold
Time: 2:37AM

Kasa seemed to already fall in slumber while I was still going past my usual time, it's normal for me to sleep late but ever since I moved in Tsukasa-kun's place, he's been telling me to get more rest, I look to the bedside table on my right and gently took my phone, scrolling on messages because I was kinda bored. I saw that Mizuki seemed to be online. I guess I'll chat her, I do have some stuff I always think about before I fall asleep, and not all of it is pleasant either.

----
Rui
Now at 2:42AM
"mizuki"

Mizuki
Now at 2:43AM
"Eh? Rui why are u breaking ur sleepe schedule again tsukasa was supposed to force u to sleep rn"

Rui
Now at 2:44AM
"I can't sleep and I always think about when kasa will decide to leave me:("

Mizuki
Now at 2:44AM
"Bro wtf tsukasa loves u sm why tf would he leave u he loves u"

Rui
Now at 2:44AM
"Random thoughts at 3am sry"

Mizuki
Now at 2:45AM
"Idiot isn't he like on ur side rn"

"He loves u I promise"

"I'll hunt him down if he breaks up with u bro I promise/hj"

Rui
Now at 2:45AM
"your wierd"

Mizuki
Now at 2:45AM
"you're** weird**"

"Also who's talking weird rn at least I don't think about my gf leaving me bc ik she loves me sm:P my enanan loves me :3"

Rui
Now at 2:46AM
"Ew imagine liking women bro also isn't that akito's like older sister or smth"

Mizuki
Now at 2:46AM
"EXCUSE ME??? IMAGINE LIKING MEN BRO THAT'S JUST WEIRD BOZO"

":3"

Rui
Now at 2:48AM
"FUCK KASA IS MOVING GTG"

Mizuki
Now at 2:50AM
"hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha deserved well"

"Anyway go fuck your bf or smth baii  !! :P"
----
Rui's Pov
Tenma Household
Time: 2:52AM

"Kasa? are you awake?" I ask slowly. "Mph... ng.. maybe..." He snores so cutely, I tap his shoulder and kiss him slowly on the lips. "Rui.. I can't sleep.."
He told me in a tired tone. "Me too," I said with a small chuckle but then I snapped an idea. "Kasa, can we go out on a night walk? It hopefully will make us more motivated to sleep." I suggested. "Mph.. wonderful idea.. love." I drag him out of bed and we go downstairs quietly and we both see Kanade cooking cup noodles. "Rui? Tsukasa? Still awake?" She asked calmly. "Yes, we were planning to go on a night walk, what about you?" I reply and asked curiously. "I'm always like this, I stay up with my group in midnight to compose songs.. with them." We nod. "I see, okay then, enjoy." She smiled. "You too.. Get good rest."

We walk outside and rest untill we reached Tsukasa's garden. "Woah.. So many flowers and plants, you could keep all of them alive?" He nods and giggles happily. "Uh huh," he cheekily smirked. "Let's dance." Wait what? "Tsukasa, right now?" He nods and pulls me closer. We him King as we dance under the moonlight, I turn him around and held his waist. "I love you so much." I grin slowly. "Even if the world hates you, I love you." We dance for more minutes and I know that we both are enjoying ourselves, it's like the world shut off on us and it's only us in the entire universe. I love you so much Kasa. Please don't ever leave me. I never want this magical and wonderful moment to end. I just want to love and bring happiness to him forever.

----
Creator's Note:
RUIKASA BRAINROT AND WORLD DOMINATION LET'S GOOO

Word amount: 920.