Ruikasa 💙💗 - "you talk alot when we kiss."

"I'm boredd.." The guys both sigh.

Tsukasa invited Rui over for a
sleepover and they kinda got bored after eating lunch with Saki. So they went upstairs as Rui snapped an idea.
"Yoyoyo, tsukasa can I do your makeup?" He brushed his fingers on his hair as he excitedly ran upstairs with him. "Please? I wanna try something new for our show." He pleaded and whined.

"Eh!? Sure." The blonde boy screamed and laughed. "Ha! Ha! Ha! A great star should of course agree to whatever the director says!"
"I can hear that Onni-chan!! Quiet!! I'm also inviting Shiho, Ichika, and Honami!!" the girl screamed from downstairs.
"No problem!!"

They went into tsukasa's room as the blonde boy sat on his bed. Rui did the same but got out his makeup from his bag. "Where'd you get those??" The star asked curiously. "From Nene."

As Rui did his makeup, Tsukasa kept shuffling on his position and fliched alot due to Rui touching his ticklish parts.
"Tsukasa-kun, stay closer to me and stop making extra movements."
He smiled and pulled him closer, putting on makeup on his cheeks and started doing eyeshadow. "Close your eyes.." He said softly.
"Rui why are you even putting on makeup on me why do you have it anyway?" He asked confusedly while shutting his eyes.

"Nene often sleeps at my place because we're siblings, so she left some of her own stuff but she gave it for me to test since she bought more the branded stuff with Emu."
"I see" the star chuckled as Rui continued to gently place makeup on the blonde boy.

".. Lipstick?"
"No, I won't, Nene would be uncomfortable with that because that touched her lips already and she's dating Emu." He said strictly but reassuringly
"Ah, thank goodness, im glad, I don't really like lipstick." He spoke clearly with a higher tone.

-Tsukasa pov-

"No, I won't, Nene would be uncomfortable with that because that touched her lips already and she's dating Emu." Rui said strictly but reassuringly
"Ah, thank goodness." When can we date? "I'm glad, I don't really like lipstick." I spoke clearly with a higher tone.
"That's okay."

-third person pov-

"That's okay." he puts the blush on his soft lips. "Rui.." Tsukasa mumbled. "Yes, Tsukasa-kun?" He replied genuinely and his lips curved into a smile which made Tsukasa's cheeks turn naturally red. "Nothing, it is not really important, plus, I forgot.." He said under his breath. Rui nodded and smiled. "Fufu~ If you say so, my star."
"Ha! Ha! Of course, I am gonna be the world's greatest star!!" He said confidently and accidentally tipped over the makeup and tripped on top of Rui. "Ah-" Rui said, accidentally laying on the bed and the two blush hardly. "Oni-chan-" Saki walked in the room "WAIT SAKI IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!" tsukasa yelped and Saki shut the door.

"Oya~ you scared her."
"It's your fault!!"
"You tipped over the makeup and tripped, Tsukasa-kun."
"..." Rui chuckled.
Rui leaned in from a kiss as he wrapped around his arms on Tsukasa's neck. "Mph!~ Rui!?!" The star moaned and screamed.
"Shh.. They'll gonna hear us, Saki, Honami, Shiho and ichika is outside, be quiet, okay?" The boy nods and kissed deeply again. "ah~"
"D-do you love me?" He said in between kisses. "Yes, I do."
"Shall we date?"
"you talk alot when we kiss." He smirked and pulled him into a hug and kissed him again, softer this time.

----
Creator's note:
Ruikasa real btw lmao I love ruikasa

Word amount: 598