AnHane 🌏💫💘 - "im so sorry.."

Hanahaki Disease AU.
There will be some sensitive topics in this chapter so I will put "⚠️" when there is one.

----
An's Pov
Weekend Garage

I was serving customers as per usual, untill I heard familiar footsteps as the door bell shakes when they opened the door. "Heya!" I said cheerfully and walked up to them. "Hey Kohane, Akito, Toya." I smiled brightly. "Hello.. An-chan." She said timidly. "Hello, Shirashi-kun." Toya replied. "Yeah yeah, hello I guess." Akito said in a rude tone. "Don't be rude to me, jeez what did I ever do to you Mr. Rudepants," I said sarcastically "anyway can I get your order?" I changed my tone into a more professional one and smiled lightly. "Cheesecake."
"Black coffee, as normal.."
"I would like a latte if that's okay.." Kohane smiled, aw, she looks so cute, the two follow along as they were trying to find a table. "Mhm! Coming right up" I lead them to a four chair and one table area as Akito and Toya sat next to each other and Kohane sat in front of them while I was making their order. They were chatting but I couldn't really pay any attention to it.

----
Kohane's Pov
Weekend Garage

Aoyagi-kun and Shinonome-kun were chatting like normally while we wait for An-chan, something feels really different though. I'm growing feelings for aoyagi-kun.. My cheeks are heating up, I should tell An-chan about this because she's my closest friend, and I know she'd support me.
Ring ring ring that's our order, Aoyagi-kun stood up and took it. He looks really attractive like that.. An and Aoyagi-kun walk up to us and placed our meal. "I asked my father if I could take a break so we could hang out, do we have to practice later?" She asked. "Yes." Akito replied.

[Time skip] we pass the time by endlessly chatting. Well.. Mostly Shinonome-kun and An-chan fighting and arguing to the end, Toya looks uncomfortable and tired. "Akito, I'm sleepy.." He said in a quiet tone.. I wish he could sleep on my shoulder.. "You can rest on my shoulder then, if you want." Akito said, their just bestfriends, no wonder he thought of that. "Ah, thank you." He said with a soft smile, he looks adorable. "No problem bro."

----
An's Pov
Outside of Weekend Garage.

I close the shop, putting a sign "we're close, come back soon!", but Kohane decided to stay back and help me clean while Akito and Toya walked home, I always knew those two had something for each other.. I observed earlier that Kohane was more quiet than usual. "Hey Kohane, anything wrong?" I ask out of curiosity. "Nothing's wrong, An-chan. But I do have to tell you something important.. Please don't tell anyone!" I look at her in worry and stopped sweeping the floor and walk up to her. I put one of my hand on her left shoulder. "Of course, I'll always support you!" I said with a genuine tone and grinned from ear to ear. "I grown feelings for Aoyagi-kun.." Ah, oh, my heart feels weird.. It feels like my heart has been tore apart and I feel.. weak, and nauseous. "oh." I said, not trying to dissapoint her and smiled fakely, pressing off a smile to not make her worry for me. "That's great, you would.." I pause hesitantly. "You would make a great pair." She blushes slowly. Damn, it hurts so bad.

═════════•°•⚠️•°•═════════

[Time skip]
Kamiyama Highschool

The first class went normally but my stomach was feeling weird during the next one, I hurrily ask the professor if I could go to the bathroom and rushed there.
When I reach there, I open one stall and puke, I see a small flower petal, and alot blood. "wha-!?" I heard another girl open the door to the girl's bathroom, I forgot to lock my own stall.. "An!? What happened to you?!" The pink haired girl told me worriedly she came to me and sees the petal I coughed up and she seemed flabbergasted and a mixture of worry. "An.. Do you have the hanahaki disease?" Mizuki asked sympathetically. "What's.. what's that?" I ask curiosly. "It's when you love someone unconditionally but it's one sided, they like someone else and you can't do anything about it. The flower would eventually grow in your stomach, it even can kill you.. Who is that person?" I cough loudly. "Ko-kohane.." I murmur quietly.
"An.." She looked at me with sorrow in her eyes. "You have to tell her.."
"I-i can't.. She loves Toya.." She looked at me and stroked my hair. "But Toya and Akito are dating, she doesn't know that?" She asked. "Yeah.." I say and cough more. "I'll take you to the nurse's office wait." She helped me up and brought me there. But once we reached there, I think I blacked out. "An!" I heard a distant scream.
[Time skip]
I awake in a white room, I see my vitals on the left and see medical cables on both of my arms. I cough again with more petals. Everything looks so fuzzy, I can barely breath. "An-chan!!" I hear kohane's slow voice.. "I'm so sorry.. I never knew you felt that way." I look at her with pain and tears fell off her face.. I nod slowly. "It's alright, I know you love Toya, I'm fine." I shrug off, but I coughed alot more right after. "You'll die because of me, do you know how horrible I feel?" She asked with a dejected expression on her face. "I won't.." I say, I let off more than I can handle.. Suddenly she kissed me on the lips passionately as I was caught off guard. "Kohane- I.. I-" I say but she cuts me off. "I'm so sorry, I don't want you to feel that way every again.."
"Kohane... I love you.."
"I do too.. Please forgive me, An-chan!"
"I'm so sorry.." She said as tears rolled down her soft face as An placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

----
Creator's note:
I'm so obsessed with writing angsts, I thought I'd feed you with a happy ending tho :3
Also I have exams on Monday but idc

Word amount: 1054