Tenma Siblings 💔🌏💫 - "I'll miss you, Saki."

•Royal AU, the time they were children was 1892-1894 and the present is 1916.

•This AU has sensitive topics like attempt murder and abuse. Read at your own risk. I will put "⚠️" when it is mentioned.

•This chapter is heavily inspired by the vocaloid songs: "Servant of Evil" and "Daughter of Evil" so (not) sorry if you didn't heal from this, I didn't either :)

•contains slight ShizuKasa, ShizuRui and SakiRui, but honestly I fucking hate those ship with a burning passion. I just couldn't think of any other girl that I ship kasa with because Shizuku is supposed to also be paired with another boy, So I chose Rui. I hate ShizuRui, I also hate SakiRui too.

•Im pretty sure in game, Tsukasa is the older brother while Saki is the younger, but to fit the "Servant of Evil" theme, I made them twins, but kasa is still two seconds older lmao

----
The Tenma siblings during their young age were always together and inseparable. They would always play and have fun. During most days, Royal Children would already be stuck up in their rooms or already having arranged dates. Even already acting Formal and like doing what Queens and Kings would do.

----
Flashback
Darkuu Royal Garden
1893

"Saki!1!1!1 catch!1!1!" The blonde boy cheered. "Okay, Brother!!" She smiled and took the ball successfully. "Yay I got it!" The blonde pig-tailed girl said happily. "Congrats Saki!!1!1!"
"Thank you, Kasa!!1!"

----
End Of flashback

Most kids want their relationship, it's no doubt they would ever leave each other..

Right...??

----
Tsukasa's Pov
Darkuu Royal Castle
7-28-1894

Mother and Father summoned me to the throne room, Saki got a ancient disease/sickness and it's worrying me dearly. I hadn't be able to play or even simply talk to her for years because my parents thought it was my fault but I didn't even know what I did wrong.. I hope it isn't because of this, I hope poor Saki is alright.. I don't want her or me to be treated with abuse..

═════════•°•⚠️•°•═════════

"PRINCE TSUKASA TENMA!" My mother screamed and got two guards to hold both of my arms an two guards to point their swords at me if I make any sudden movements, I was crying and shaking alot. "yes, mother.." Even my voice was shaking, why are they doing this to me? Are they going to kill me? Why? Why are you like this? "You are the reason Saki is Sick. You are the reason our family is the most looked down. You are the reason people call us informal. You are the reason to every downfall in our fucking lives. You disgraceful mistake!" She hit me, tears roll down my face more as I saw Saki in the distance. I wanted to speak but my body can't move and everything looks blurry. "Guards, take him to his new owner." Were the last words I heard from my biological mother before I blacked out.

----
Saki's Pov
Darkuu Royal Castle
7-28-1894

"PRINCE TSUKASA TENMA!" My mother screamed and got two guards to hold both of my brother's arms an two guards to point their swords at him. I was crying and extremely worried for my brother. "yes, mother.." Even my his was shaking too, why are they doing this to him? Are they going to kill him? Why? Please don't die.. Big brother, I love you.. "You are the reason Saki is Sick." No he isn't, I am the one at fault, why cant I scream that? Why cant I stand up for him and myself?! "You are the reason our family is the most looked down. You are the reason people call us informal. You are the reason to every downfall in our fucking lives. You disgraceful mistake!" She hit him.. tears roll down my face more as I saw my brother getting punched and yelled at more in the distance. I wanted to speak alot.. why can't I speak!? "Guards, take him to his new owner." Don't leave now.. Brother.. No... Why can't I yell for help!? Why can't I scream 'don't go!' Why... Why can't I? I have to.. "brother.." I whispered under my breath, that's all I could even speak. I want to yell loudly at my parents, I hate them so much.. I want to scream for help.. I want to scream that their the worst parents ever.. Why can't I do such a simple thing like that?
I hate you, Dear, "Mother."
I hate you, Dear, "Father."
I hate you, every single thing breathing on this earth besides my brother and I. I hate life. I hate life, why is my fate so different from his if we're twins!? We're born to be together..