Akitoya 🤍 - "what the hell?"

Warning!!
This Chapter contains the following Ships:
Plantonic MizuAn
Ruikasa

•how Toya and Akito met was actually based off irl lmao but the ogs dk eachother

•Two parts bcz this was rushed.

----
Akito's Pov
Kamiyama Highschool
Class 2-A

Ruffle.. shuttle sigh.. I fucking hate class, can't I just leave or something?
Man, This is so boring.. "Hey dude, stop zoning out? We're gonna have a pop quiz later, you better listen." An tapped my shoulder. "Jeez what the fuck is wrong with you!? Of course I'm listening, you dipshit!" He yelled loudly. "Dentention, Akito Shinonome and An Shirashi. Go now." The professor told strictly. "You're fault, idiot." I say.

We both walk to the Dentention classroom but An stopped. "I have to go to the washroom, you should go too.." She suggested. "Fine." she walks in the woman's washroom while I head to the man's bathroom which is next to it. [After] I get out of the comfort room and An wasn't done yet, I decided to walk alone because I was impatient to wait for her. As I was walking, I'm pretty sure I zoned out until- bump "ah-" the blue haired boy said. "Sorry." I replied and walk away.
Damn, that guy was fine af.

----
Toya's Pov
Kamiyama Highschool
Men's Washroom

While I was walking to the bathroom, I suddenly bumped into a ginger-haired boy. "ah-" I say awkwardly. "Sorry." He replied and walked away, I watched him leave for a good two minutes and blush, if I had to be honest, that guy was honestly quite attractive.. wait what? I'm not allowed to like men. Father forbids me to. I should sorta tell Tsukasa-senpai about it, maybe he'll know what to do? I mean, he's dating that Rui Kamishiro guy, or something...

----
Akito's Pov
Kamiyama Highschool
Dentention

"Ugh.. this is all your fault, the teacher isn't even here either!" I belted loudly. "Shut up! It's not my fault YOU yelled. Also, keep it down, there are others having classes-" a pink haired girl entered the room. She sighed and looked up. "An!~" the girl ran and hugged An. "Heya Mizuki!" An smiled, I rolled my eyes.
I took out my phone and I check the time while scrolling on tiktok.

Time: 11:56am
Two hours untill im free from dentention.. That means I have to skip lunch, whatever.

----
Toya's Pov
Kamiyama Highschool
Hallway
Time: 12:02pm

It's lunch time, I should probably ear lunch with Tsukasa-senpai now. I walk to the second floor because his class is there.
"TOYA!!1! 1! 1! 1!" he yelled loudly and hugged me excitedly. "Good afternoon, Tsukasa-senpai." I smile gently. "No need to be formal! Can I invite Rui too?" I nod as I wait for him to call the purple-haired person. "OKK WAIT HERE! 1! 1! 1! 1"

----
Akito's Pov
Kamiyama Highschool
Dentention classroom

Sigh.. This is so boring, at least we were allowed to eat our lunch, but not in the cafeteria.. In the classroom, of course.. "I'm so bored." I say with a plain tone. "Of course you are!" An said sarcastically. "Well it's different for you, you technically have your best friend here." She rolled her eyes. "Well, I am also your best friend..! Also, I'm pretty sure you and Mizuki are friends too." She pouted. "I don't even-" I unfortunately got cut off by Mizuki. "Haha, lil' bro is so funny!"
"Say.. Akito and Mizuki, wanna play truth or dare?"
We both nod.
"Okay, I'll go first! Lil bro, truth or dare?" Mizuki asked, I roll my eyes, I'm not in the mood for dares right now, so I'd rather pick truth. "Truth."
"Have you ever had a crush on anyone? Considered anyone attractive to the point you'd consider liking them? What's their name if you do?" She asked with a mischievous grin. I sigh. "I guess. I dunno his name. Maybe like aoyagi toya or something along the lines." I said blankly. Mizuki looks at me, shocked. "WHAT?? YOU'RE GAY??" An chuckled. "You didn't know?" I tighten up my fist. "HEY I'M NOT GAY!! I'M BISEXUAL..!"  I yell.

----
Toya's Pov
Kamiyama Highschool
Hallway in between Dentention classroom and Class 3-C

I heard An, and her two friends playing truth or dare. And the pink haired girl asked the ginger I saw earlier "Have you ever had a crush on anyone? Considered anyone attractive to the point you'd consider liking them? What's their name if you do?" The girl asked with a mischievous grin. "I guess. I dunno his name. Maybe like aoyagi toya or something along the lines." Oh, he likes me?? Not gonna lie he's kinda attractive too— what am I thinking??? I think his name is Akito Shinonome, I'll try talking to him later. "TOYA! 1! 1! 1!" Oh, right, going to lunch with Tsukasa-senpai and Rui.
I watch him from a distance and he seemed to finally notice me. I smiled and walked away with Tsukasa-senpai and Rui.

----
Akito's Pov
Kamiyama Highschool
Dentention classroom

What the fuck was that all about? Why did he fucking smile at me? My cheeks are so hot... "are you alright?" An asked. "No.." I whisper "What the hell?" I screamed loudly and hid my face. An looked at me questioning what the actual fuck happened to me. And typical Mizuki fucking giggles her ass off me, honestly, what's wrong with her?

----
Creator's note:
AHHH THIS WAS SO RUSHED OMG. I'M SO SORRYYYY

Word amount: 918