9. Haunting

A step you can't take back / Aegon Targaryen out now!!

"Well shit." Robb remarked. 

"Language." Catelyn countered. 

"It's from Rieka."

"We havent gotten word from them since Sansa wrote telling us to bend." Catelyn recalled. 

"This is certainly Rieka's writing, and her words... it doesnt look changed or forced." Robb remarked smiling down at her writing, touching it gently. 

"What does it say?"

"She is going to marry Joffrey. Keep the peace." Robb answered. 

"Letter for you Snow!" 

"Ohh a letter." Sam remarked. "You got a secret lover?"

"Yeah right." Jon countered. "SHit." 

"What?" Sam questioned. 

"It's from my sister." 

"The one trapped at the capital?" 

"The very one." Jon agreed. 

Jon,
Well shit, how long does it take for a raven to get all the way to the damn wall? I'm getting married to Joffrey, yes I know I told father that was never going to happen, I remember it clearly actually. But hell times change and I am forced to change with it. As the future queen I'm giving you a royal pardon from your vows, if you made any friends that you want to take with you that need a pardon, I grant it! Can I do that? I'm going to say I can. Pardoned! Jon I miss you and need you to come to the capital for this wedding. Sansa is still a bitch. Have you seen Arya? She has been missing for too long. I hope and pray she got to you or Robb. 
-Your future Queen, Rieka Rose Stark- yes stark because I'm not going to be Baratheon because we all know Joffrey isnt. Ba- Bam! I can joke about my future husband its okay. We have an understanding... sort of. Love you, see you soon.
I better see you soon.

"Your sister..." 

"Is going to be queen." Jon agreed. 

~

"Rieka, have you spoken to Joffrey?" Rieka shoved the remained of her cookie in her mouth and shook her head.

"Was I supposed to?" She mumbled through a mouthful.

"Dont speak with your mouth full its not lady like." Catelyn remarked.

"Dont ask me stupid questions when Im eating." Rieka challenged and Tyrion chuckled before clamping his lips shut. He got a seat at the high table the far end of the table but still he felt like a giant up here.

"Ned. Handle your daughter." Catelyn requested.

"Thats a challenge for even the bravest of men, dont you know mother?" Robb mused.

"Rieka come dance with me." Ned instructed. She spit out the remainder of the cookie and she thought her mother was going to collapse of embarrassment.

"Gladly." Rieka agreed.

"Heavens!" Catelyn countered.

"Rieka I received- dont be mad at me. Dont freak out." Ned whispered

"Thats a great way to start a conversation." Rieka mused.

"I got two requests for your hand in marriage." Ned blurted out.

"My oh my am I the popular one." Rieka remarked "who?"

"Prince Jof-"

"Pass." Rieka corrected. "Hard pass."