7. Plotting

Hey Stephen / Larys Strong out now!

"Margaery new plan. You woo tommen."

"Hes a child and not king." margaery corrected. 

"Margaery. You will woo the boy." Olenna commanded. "Because joffrey has many enemies and will die before you know it then you will already be engaged to tommen and-"

"What are you up? Planning my future unfortunate husbands murder?" Rieka tsked

"Lady reika-"

"I knew you were upset but honestly." Rieka scoffed. She turned around, Gregor was a useful knight. Scary and intimidating and could snap her half so she was glad cersei told him to be nice. "Gregor. Please see to it that the tyrells pack their belongings and head home before I have them arrested for treason." Rieka commanded calmly.

"Lady rieka-" Olenna tsked. "You dont understand I was just-"

"Conspiring. Yes. To woo Tommen and kill Joffrey and possibly me if you werent fast enough I had a child-" Rieka gagged. "With him... where was I innocent? What part do I not understand?"

"Please!" Margaery begged dropping to her knees. 

"Get up girl." Rieka countered. "If you ever want to be queen you should know by now not to kneel before anyone." Rieka declared. "I could have you both thrown in a cell, left to rot while I deal with this union. But i'm showing mercy. You will leave, leave your army here and take your leave. If you plan a coup against the crown, well you wouldnt want to be branded a traitor... we all know what happens to traitors like me."

"I just-"

"You were good to my sister margaery. But I cant trust you. Either of you. Head home. Take loras with you." Rieka commanded. "And don't come back unless invited. I would hate for you to become my enemy. As you said Olenna Joffrey has many enemies but he also has the power of the kings guard and golden company and once wed to me, the north." Rieka added before turning around and heading down the hall like the damn queen she would be.

"She did what?" Tywin demanded.

"They were plotting". Jaime added.

"To kill my boy and steal my other." Cersei agreed. "We should be throwing Rieka a feast!"

"She didn't have the right-"

"She took action." Cersei corrected. "To protect joffrey even though she doesn't like him. That's what a good queen does." 

"What about our deal with the tyrells their army-"

"Their army means nothing if olenna tyrell murders my son!" Cersei hissed.

"If they want to prove they are not traitors they will leave their armies and go home." Rieka cut In. "Hello. Thought I would give my two cents since you are talking about me. My actions today with the tyrells were warranted, I assure you."

"Lady rieka-" Tywin warned. He didnt like how much power she thought she had. But it wasnt just that she thought she had power, she did have it. Once a traitor now a queen to be.

"Its okay tywin. Im not upset. I did what I did and I would do it again. The only reason im marrying joffrey is to end this stupid war. If you or any of your people do anything to hurt my family. I will kill joffrey. Then you tywin. Then jaime..." rieka decided

"What did I do?" Jaime demanded

"Nothing. Im making a point." Rieka countered. "Do we understand each other tywin? Whatever game you are playing it wont work. Because if I lose. You lose." Tywins gaze shifted to cersei. "You hurt my family, I can kill you with a broken heart." Rieka assured. "I'm good at multitasking." 

"And you thought naming her queen was a good idea?" Tywin asked bluntly

"Now more than ever I see that I was right." Cersei answered confidently. Rieka smirked back at them before turning to leave. She felt like a damn queen. She strut off and smiled. She actually smiled for what felt like the first time since she was told she was to marry Joffrey. 

 "What happens when she turns the king against us?" Tywin questioned. 

"She wont." Cersei countered. "at least not me. So stay on my good side." 

"You are to be married as well."  Tywin reminded her. "Tyrion too. I dont want to hear complaints or arguments from you. We deal with this union you have created and then you will be wed." 

"To a man of my choosing." Cersei countered. 

"Cersei-"

"Shall we have a talk with Rieka about it? She seemed too excited to kill you if given the chance, or perhaps her wolf? Avalon is running around here somewhere." Cersei offered. "One wedding at a time father."