1. Boys Like You

This is a spin off. Read boys like you / Tyrion Lannister up until part 35 or else you are going to be confused and ask stupid questions. Dont do that. Read Boys like you / Tyrion first.

🐺

Seriously this is a spin off. Did you read boys like you first?

🦁

Really you did? I dont believe you but okay. Here we go. You had your chance.

⚔️

''Remember wait until-'

'The ships are in the bay.' Bronn said 'I know.'

'They must be far enough in.' Tyrion reminded him.

'I know what IN means... do you know how to use that?' Bronn questioned looking down at the axe in tyrions hand.

'I chopped wood once no... I watched my brother chopping wood once.' Tyrion admitted looking down to the axe.

'I saw you kill a man with a shield you'll be unstoppable with an axe... don't get killed' Bronn said shaking his hand

'Nor you my friend.' Tyrion told him.

'Are we friends now?' Bronn questioned his eyes drifting to Shae.

'Of course we are just because I pay you doesn't diminish our friendship.'

'It enhances it, really.' Bronn agreed

'It enhances it? fancy word for a sell sword.' Tyrion remarked.

'I've been spending time with fancy folks.' Bronn told him

''I just dont understand." Sansa whispered.

"She had to go." Rieka remarked. "Dont worry, I'm here to braid your hair and whatnot."

"My ladies." Tyrion called out and Rieka smiled back at him. "Surely my sister has asked you to join her and the other highborn ladies?' Tyrion questioned reaching for Rieka's hand.

'She has my Lord but King Joffrey has asked for me to send him off.' Joffrey and Sandor appeared, Joffrey was swinging around a blade he wouldn't use as he prepared to quiver in the corner while the real men fought.

'He's always been a great romantic.' Tyrion told her, as Joffrey called out to her.

'Sansa! come here!' Joffrey demanded.

'I will pray for your safe return my Lord.' Sansa said turning back to Tyrion

'Will you?' Tyrion questioned, Rieka smiled back at Sansa, thats sweet.

'Just as I pray for the kings.' Sansa said turning around. Rieka chuckled.

"I will pray for you Tyrion... just as I pray for-" Rieka chuckled as Tyrion slapped at her ass. "Bronn I was going to say Bronn! Gods, so temperamental."

'Stay safe my wolf.'' Tyrion begged kissing her hand.

'And you my lion.'' Rieka agreed before chasing after Sansa. 

'Your king rides forth to battle, you should offer his sword a kiss.' Joffrey told sansa. 'My new blade heart eater I've named it.' Joffrey told her 'kiss it!' he demanded and sansa slowly put her lips to blade. 'You will kiss it again when I return and taste my uncles blood.'

'Will you slay him yourself?' sansa questioned

'If Stannis is foolish enough to come near me.' Joffrey muttered trying not to be nervous.

'So you will be outside the gates fighting in the Vanguard?" Sansa questioned

'The king does not discuss battle plans with stupid girls.' Joffrey sneered.