Chapter 21

Morgan POV
" Maddie's coming!" Ella told us. Everyone but me gasped and looked shocked. "Don't worry. That's why uncle Ghost and Toast are here." I assured them. Ella sighed "Wait, you mean P.I.E is here. And Johnny Ghost is your uncle." I nodded. She smiles and ran over to us and hugged Spencer "Can you protect me Mighty Spencer?" He looked scared and nodded slowly. "Ghost!" I yelled "Maddie's coming" Ghost held a gun in his hand and so did Toast. Toast put hand cuffs in his pocket and guarded the door. There was pounding on the door. "The's there." Spencer said. Uncle ghost stood in front of the door with the gun aiming at the door. Toast held the cuffs. The door unlocked and Maddie held a knife. She saw ghost and toast and then the gun. Her eyes widen and she gulp "I'm sorry. I must be going now. Hehe" and Maddie ran off. "Well that wath anti-climatic." Spencer said loudly. I shrugged. I looked over to sue and he looked at me. "He is so cute." I said in my head. Sally ran somewhere and came back with a kitty "Look Sue. It's Billy's new cat. Her name is Maddie" she gave the cat to him. "Why is her name Maddie?" "Because Maddie gave it to me" Billy told him. I walked up to Sue. "Do you have a girlfriend?" He shook his head. I gasped. "How, your so cute." "Are you flirting with me?!" Sue asked "Oh I would never" I winked. "Okay then." I smiled and Sue blushed. "That'th tho chethy" Spencer yelled.

( sorry for the long wait. I had two trips so. Yeah. How do you like me adding the th instead of the s for Spencer's lisp. If you don't understand it. Just say it outloud and you will. Loves ya. 💗. Here's some pizza 🍕. Vote and comment. Thx. Bye)