Chapter 15

Sally POV
I just woke up from my nap with slender and he just left to go back home. Billy ran up to me laughing saying "Sally, Spencer has a stalker." I laughed "Someone finally noticed Spencer?!?!" He nodded and told me it was Maddie friend's sister Ella. "Maybe we can be friends like me and Maddie friend." I thought.
Later I looked out side and saw someone moving into the house next to us. I guess I previous neighbor left after Papa "accidentally"threw a mutated raccoon in there yard. I went to Billy and told him. "Why don't we greet the new neighbors," he asked. We went to the basement to ask Spencer if he wants to come. He shook his head "I'm in an intense battle right now. A level 102 wizard is battling me in World of Warcraft. But the Mighty Spencer is too powerful and is going to pown him." He said in his lisp that I thought was a bit cute. Billy shrugged and went to get Freddie. I put a leash on him and left to go greet the neighbors. I knocked on the door and a girl with brown, straight hair answered the door. She looked at us then screamed while pointing at Freddie. "It's okay, it's okay. He doesn't hurt" Billy said. "Yeah , he's our pet Freddie. He only has his baby teeth." I told her. She smiled "Hello, I'm new here. I'm Bailey, 18 years old. I go to medical school." She said. I looked at Billy and he was making loves eyes at her. "I'm Sally, and this is my big brother Billy. Can you be my friend." I asked. She chuckled and nodded.

Billy POV
We greeted out new neighbor, Bailey. She so cute and beautiful. I think I love her. "Want to come over?" I asked "Sure. MUM IM GOING TO A FRIENDS HOUSE ILL BE BACK LATER" she yelled to her mum. We walked back to our house and went inside. "Wanna play dolls with me?" Sally asked. Bailey agreed and Sally went upstairs and came back with some dolls. She handed one to me , to Bailey and kept one for herself and said "Billy can play too"
The next day
I woke up early, got dressed for medical school and knocked on Baileys door. "Want to walk to school together?" I asked she smiled and said yes. So we walked to meds school together.

(A/N
So i added SkylardoesMinecraf Plz no more asking if you were. Thx. Can I get 5 votes and 2 comments for next chapter. Thx. And also we made the goal from last chapter so yay. Bai bai)