Chapter 7

MADDIE friend POV
I wake up and go to the kitchen and make breakfast. I eat it up quick and go back to my room. I grab a green turtle-neck shirt. I put it on and put on some gray pants. I put my hair into a bun and leave the house. I walk to 7-11 and grab a coffee and some snacks. I sit inside 7-11 and eat. After I look at my watch to see what time it is. It's 20 minutes before medical school so I get out and start walking to the Acachalla's house. While walking I find a tiny kitten. It looks lost so I grab it and put it in my pocket and keep walking. When I get to the house I knock on the door and Billy answer. He backs up scared. "Please don't , I just want to walk to school with you. And I found this." I pull out the kitten. "And I wanted to give this to you." I took my hand out trying to give the kitten to Billy. Soon Billy grabbed the kitty. Billy went inside and put the cat in his room with food , water and toys and went back down to the door. He said "Fine I'll walk with you." I smiled while he walked out the door. I walked with him. "Ya know, it's giving time around ... aaaand I would like to know if you would sign my-" he interrupted me and said "NO!!" I sighed "Fine." When we got to school I went to sit down next to billy but someone was already sitting there. There was no one I could sit with so I had to sit in the back by myself. I looked over to Billy and he sighed of relief. I frowned and put my head down until the teacher said he will be assigning seats. I thought oh no but he told everyone to get up. He told people to sit somewhere. Then he told billy to sit in the back and for me to sit next to him. I smiled and Billy was scared. I don't know why he's so afraid of me.