Chapter 6

Sally POV
I opened the door and a bunch of people were at the door. They were holding balloons , foods , and presents. My eyes widened "OOOOOH waffles!!" When I saw a person holding waffles. They all said happy birthday while going inside. I looked over at spencer and he seemed awkward. "Don't worry , you'll get to know them better soon." I told him. He looked shocked "how did you know I was thinking that. That is not physically possible." He said with a lisp hard to understand. I shrugged and skipped to where the presents were. I looked to the side of me to see if any one was there. Then I Tried to sneak a little open of one of my presents. But all of a sudden someone pulled me back. It was billy "Sally you can't look right now. Later." He told me. I pouted "Fine." I crossed my arms. "Hmph." And I walked off. While walking someone grabbed me and put their hands over my eyes. "Guess who it is." The person said. " Is it....sue?"
The person took their hand away and said "yup. happy birthday." I smiled.
Sue handed me a gift and I put it with all the other gifts. I sat down and waited for something. But I'm not sure what I'm waiting for. "MOOOM. IM BORED." I yelled. No answer. "Hmph."
"Oh I forgot about spender." I thought. I looked through the house looking for spencer. I couldn't find him so I checked back in the basement to see if he's down there. I went to the basement door and opened it. I went down the stairs and looked through the basement. I went to his mattress and the floor and saw him sleeping with his computer on. His computer had the game World of Warcraft on , of course. I smiled and put a blanket over him and went upstairs. Later , mama Gertrude told our guests and I to sit at the table. Once we did mama put the waffle cake in front of me. She put candles around the top and lift them. Then everyone sang happy birthday and I blew out the candles. " Sally your gonna have to pay for this party. " Papa told me. Mama Gertrude nudged him in the ribs. Well if she could find them under all that fat. After me , Sue , Spencer and Billy all went outside. I jumped up and down and pet all the animals. Then we all went to the bounce house. Then I heard someone coming in. Billy backed up so I guessed it was Maddie friend. Later , while jumping Spencer's glasses fell off and then Billy stepped on them. "My glasses ,I CANT FIND MY GLASSES!!" Spencer said while on the floor looking for them. When he found them he also found out that they were broken. He picked them up and Maddie friend walked him inside. Billy shrugged and we started jumping again. After Billy and I went inside. When we did we saw Spencer coming down with Gertrude. Spencer had some weird glasses that mama used to wear. Billy and I started laughing. "Yeah ,yeah laugh all you want. But I don't care." Spencer told us. Later we went to open gifts. I looked at the pile and found an envelope. I opened and found a card. I opened the card and it read " happy birthday Sally. Here's something you can spend on games. From Spencer." Inside the card was a 30 dollar game stop gift card. I smiled and put it in my pocket. I opened a present from Sue. Inside was some clips , headband , play-doh breakfast kit and an Elsa wig. "OOOOOH , I love it , thanks Sue." I said as I put on the wig. I opened the rest and I got a t-shirt and some dolls from Maddie friend , a nerf gun and a foam sword from Billy , I food dispenser from papa , another headband and a doll house with dolls from mama and the others got me clothes. "Thank you guy , I LOVE the presents. I really do." I told them. After the gifts Maddie friend , Billy , Sue and Spencer and I went outside and played with my toys. And the adults talked and ate. The day went by so quickly , and I was sad the party was over. So I went in my room and went to sleep.