Chapter 14

Spencer POV
Ella and Maddie friend finally left. Ella was a weirdo, but I'm flattered that someone notices me and da girls over me. First Billy , now me. WAIT, protect Sally! So I went into the kitchen and asked Gertrude to make me some lunch. She made a peanut butter sandwich and milk and quickly gave it to me , hiding it from Sally. So I went into the basement which my lunch and decided to watch YouTube gaming videos till I finish eating. Later Billy decided to put Maddie in the basement with me. It was fine till I started sneezing. I guess I'm allergic to cat hair. I rain out of ointments so I asked Gertrude to take me to 7-11 to buy some. "Mama Gertrude, can you bring me to 7-11 to bye some various creams." I said cringing from the last time I went. She agreed and I bought some stuff to calm down my sneezing. I came back home used the ointments. So I started to play some Minecraft until the power went out. I'm sorta scared of the dark so I grabbed my ointments and snuggled with Billy's kitten.

( A/N: guys thank you for 1.3k views.
Do ya think you can get 5 votes and 2 comments plz. I might start doing this. Every chapter. I sowwy. It will get higher ever 2 or more chapter.

Bai bai)