Chapter 4:

Gertrude POV:
It's night and the house is dark. The house is asleep. Even papa Acachalla is asleep. Except for me. Tomorrow is Sally's birthday and I want to prepare. I went to the store and bought 10 boxes of waffles and some other foods. I went to party city and bought some decorations , a couple of inflatable animals and a bounce house. I went back to the house and started setting up decorations. After I got some cardboard and shaped it like a layered cake. Then I stuck loads of uncooked waffles on it to make a waffle cake.after setting up I went and texted people to come , even Maddie friend. Then I went back to my room and went to sleep.
The next morning a woke up early and went to go grab some live animals for the back yard. I brought to the back yard and put them in a cage. Then I made some snacks for Sally's party. Then I made some breakfast. I made eggs with bacon. When people started waking up I put the food on the table and waited till they came down. Once they did the first thing they noticed was the decorations. "OOOOOH. PWEETY. PAPA PAPA LOOK." Billy said. I told every one to sit. When they did I brought the food to them then sat down. Sally looked down at her plate and yelled "WHAT ARE THESE THINGS. IT LOOKS DISGUSTING. I WANTED WAFFLES." "This is eggs and bacon. It taste good try it. And you will get tons of waffles when people come to your party." I told her. "Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOOO." Papa Acachalla looked confused. "It's Sally's birthday today?" "Yup. She's turning 18. I already said happy birthday to her when we were coming down." Billy told papa. Sally slowly took a bite of her eggs then smiled and ate the eggs and bacon. "Yummy." After breakfast Sally asked me to bring spencer up. "Sure can do Sally." So I went down to the basement door and opened it. I went downstairs and found spencer playing world of war craft. Spencer looked at me and said "what do you want. I'm in the middle of a battle. Can't you see that?" "It's Sally's birthday today and she wants you to be at her party." Spencer smiled and nodded and followed me upstairs.