10 {END}

As Jungkook choked on his soup, Jimin quickly patted his back to help him clear his throat. Taehyung handed him a glass of water.

Tae: Easy there boy! Why you are so clumsy!?"

Jungkook gulped down the water and took some deep breathes. Once he regained his composure, Jungkook looked at Jimin with wide eyes, a mixture of surprise and fear written on his face.

Jungkook: T-talk with Namjoon hyung? But... W-why hyung?"

Jimin raised his eyebrow in amusement, "Oh? You really asking me why, kiddo?"

Jungkook pouted and looked down. Of course it was a dumb question. He knows very well what 'talk' Jimin is referring to. He did so many wrongs today, broke so many rules and did absolutely the thing that the leader hates when any makhnes does! And absolutely that's why he is scared to meet the leader now.

Well, Namjoon is indeed the best leader. He knows when to be softest and calmest member for his members and also when to gain his stern and strict figure like the father- to keep the group neat and safe. He is like the leader alpha of the pack of course.

And so, of course the pups on the pack, I mean the makhnes of the group, is scared of him when they do something wrong...like they should be!

Jungkook looked down pouting and softly mumbled, "He will kill me!"

Both Tae and Jimin chuckled at Jungkook's words. Jimin hugged his baby from aside and gently ruffled Jungkook's hair, offering him a reassuring smile.

Jimin: Don't worry, Kook. Nothing like that will happen, hmm? It's just confessing and informing him...not like you're in trouble or anything...

Jungkook looked up, "Of course I'm in trouble! What do you mean?" he puffed his face and sulked like a baby bunny, making his hyungs laugh and coo loudly.

Jimin: Ok! Ok! Sorry, my bad...I meant, you are in not that type of troubles. Cause I will be with you and I will tell hyung that you already got your punishments and all." He said with a teasing smirk and Jungkook whined.

Jungkook: Hyungggggg! Stop embarrassing me now! Tae-tae hyung see? Scold him!"

-Yes baby. Sure!" Tae smacked Jimin's head playfully as he said in fake serious voice, "Yaa Jimin-ssi. Stop teasing him, ok? Or else I will tell Jin hyung that you broke his mirror last week."

Jimin: Don't you dare to tell him that you handsome alien!

Tae scoffed, "Try me! If you tease my baby about his punishments anymore, then I will."

Jimin fake pouted too, "Rude." And Jungkook giggled a little on that, hugging Taehyung now.

Jungkook: Love you hyung."

Tae kissed on his crown, "Love you too Kookie...so so much."

Jimin: Woah! Now you love only Tae? What about me?"

Jungkook: You are meanie, you spanked Kookie...go away shoo shoo!"

Jimin raised an eyebrow in a warning teasing way, "Oh ho? Really now? Then let's see who save you from Namjoon hyung-

Before Jimin could finish the sentence Jungkook jumped on him, hugging him tightly, "Jimin-ie hyungieeeeee~! I love youuuuuu~! You are the best shorty- no no! I mean brother! Hehe."

Jimin chuckled as Jungkook clung onto him, his laughter filling the room with warmth and affection. He wrapped his arms around Jungkook, squeezing him gently.