02

As Jimin and Jungkook practiced the new choreography diligently in the studio, they were fully focused on perfecting their moves. Jimin patiently guided Jungkook through the steps, helping him improve his footwork and posture. They laughed and encouraged each other, enjoying their time together as they honed their dance routine.

Jimin watched as Jungkook executed the new choreography flawlessly, a proud smile tugging at his lips. They had been practicing for hours, perfecting their moves in the empty dance studio.

-You know, you are getting good day by day!' Jimin praised genuinely, giving Jungkook an amused smile, 'I can't believe my Jungkook-ie grown up like that! You are so good!'

Jungkook's face turned into a red tomato, he always gets shy whenever someone praises him, he nudged Jimin playfully and looked away, 'Stop it hyung!'

Jimin smiled, 'No seriously, you're doing amazing.'

Jungkook rubbed his face to hide his shyness, 'Thank you.' he mumbled, 'But stop saying this in my face, please!'

Jimin couldn't help but feel a warm feeling in his chest at the sight of Jungkook's cuteness. He had always been proud of Jungkook's growth and progress, and seeing him so shy and flustered only made him feel more protective and affectionate towards his younger band mate.

Jimin laughed and ruffled his hairs fondly, 'I'm saying the truth though-

Jungkook: Stoppppp!' He whined and Jimin laughed more seeing his cute dongsaeng fluttering!

Jungkook punched his forearm playfully, 'Stop teasing me hyung! You know I get shyyyyy!' he whined still blushing, and Jimin felt a surge of fondness for the younger boy.

They had been through so much together as members of BTS, and moments like this, where they could just be themselves and support each other, were some of the most precious to Jimin.

Jimin: Alright! Alright! I'll shush...let's take a break, shall we?

Jungkook nodded and they walked to waters in the corner. But just as they were about to take a break, one of the managers entered the room, interrupting their session, 'Am I interrupting?'

Jimin and Jungkook turned to the door and bowed politely.

Jimin smiled, 'No manager-nim. We were about to take a break anyway.'

-Oh great then. Actually I wanted Jungkook for a moment. Jungkook, you got a minute? I need to talk to you privately," manager Sol said a bit sternly.

Jungkook was about to sit down for a moment, but seeing and hearing the manager, he quickly straightened up and nodded politely.

Jungkook: Sure manager-nim!'

Sol: Can you come out with me then?' he said still in a stern voice, motioning for Jungkook to follow him outside the studio.

Jimin frowned, something in the manager's feature and tone-is not right. The way he is glaring at the makhne and talking so sternly, it's not something normal!

Jimin: Is everything alright, Sol hyung?' he asked concernedly.

Sol nodded, 'Yeah! I just have some business talks with Jungkook, that's all. He will be back to practice once we are done, don't worry.'

Jimin nodded a little hesitantly, he wasn't totally convinced though. He watched them leaving the studio and shrugged.

Maybe it was something work-related. He sipped on his water and waited patiently for Jungkook to return, but as the minutes ticked by, Jimin grew increasingly worried. Something was wrong...something was not right with manager-