04

Jungkook watched as Jimin stormed out of the room, his heart feeling heavy with regret and guilt. He knew he had hurt Jimin, but he couldn't bring himself to open up to him about what was really going on.

As he sat there alone in the empty dance studio, crying his heart out and letting his last strength washed out with the tears, he couldn't help but feel a sense of loneliness and despair. He had pushed away the one person who had always been there for him, and now he was truly alone.

But as the hours passed and he sat in silence, he began to realize that he couldn't do this on his own. He needed help, and he needed it soon. And of course, he needs Jimin! He can't keep doing wrong things again and again, he needs to find Jimin, tell him how sorry he is and how much he really envies Jimin. And in his worst nightmare, he doesn't wanna lose his Jimin hyung!

He needs to make everything right! He can't keep carry this much weight of upsetting his hyung and behaving worse with him. He is already having enough. So, he needs to apologize to Jimin and get the comfort that only Jimin can provide.

He snatched his phone from the charger and ran out of the studio in a lightning speed. Not caring anything, I meant anything around him as he ran down the company building and stopped once he is in the parking lot. He panted and suddenly remembered, he forgot to put on his mask and cap!

Damn it! He quickly rummaged through his pockets of jeans and jacket and god saved him this time. He found his black mask, but he left his cap in the studio. He debated for a moment to go back, and then he dropped the idea. He needs to find Jimin right now, that's more important now....

Where he will find him? Where can he go? Should he call him?

Jungkook gulped hardly and pulled out his phone, searching Jimin's number in a shaky hand and pressed the dial button with a chocked heart...

~Ring....Ring...Ring...

The ring went on, none replied from the other side and that broke Jungkook's heart into pieces!

Does Jimin hate him now?!

He called Taehyung and after two rings the later replied it, 'hello?'

Jungkook: Hyung! Is Jimin home?'

Tae: Huh! No? Why? Is he supposed to?'

Jungkook's heart pondered, 'I-...Oh. Ok.'

Tae: But-

Jungkook didn't wait for Tae to finish. He hung up the call and broke in a fist of tears. Jimin isn't picking up his phone, he isn't home, and he isn't in studio...where is he then?

~C-Crick!~

He flinched at the sound of sudden thunderstorm and suddenly his surroundings came alive to him and he realized...he is standing in the middle of the parking lot...and it has started pouring heavily.

Jungkook stood in the rain, trembling in cold and sob, tears and rain waters mixing together...

Jimin hyung! Where are you?

.

.

As he walked down the hallway, Jimin could feel his heart pounding in his chest. He couldn't believe how quickly things had spiraled out of control. He had always been there for Jungkook, but now it felt like everything was falling apart.

As he stepped outside of the company building into the cool evening air, Jimin took a deep breath and tried to compose himself. Jimin needed to clear his head. He started walking down the street, not really sure where he was going. He just needed to get away from the studio and from Jungkook.