08

Jimin kept on raining strong smacks on makhne's backside, ignoring his heartbreaking pleas. He doesn't usually spank the kid, his other hyungs does that. Jungkook and Taehyung are like his little brothers and he really don't want to be the reason of their pain and cries. Not like he doesn't punishes often, but he tries not to punish them like this.

But Jungkook shouldn't forget that Jimin is one of the strongest smackers in the group! And although his hands look tiny and soft, he can be toughest when he is spanking!

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

Jungkook: Ow! Argh! H-hyungieeee...Ah! Please no-'

-Hush Jungkook!' Jimin's voice was soft but firm as he spoke, "You know why you're getting this, Kook. You broke the rules, disrespected your hyung and lastly put yourself in danger. We can't let that slide."

SMACK! SMACK!

Jimin: Anymore doubts why we are in this position?

Jungkook wiggled under Jimin's hold, 'OW! N-no hyung! P-please-'

Jimin: Jungkook! (Smack) Stay still.

Jungkook cried out, 'I'm TRYINGGG! I-I'm trying, I s-swear!'

Jimin landed two harsh spanks more, 'Yaa! Don't shout on your hyung, makhne. You are not in that position, are you?'

Jungkook sobbed out, trying to control him from kicking or reaching back, 'Uh! S-sorry hyung-nim. D-didn't mean t-to...Ow! I-it's hurts...s-so bad!'

Jimin slowed down a bit to give a break, slightly softening, 'I know it hurts bunny. But I'm doing this so that you can learn your mistakes from it. Now focus on learning your lessons, ok?'

Jungkook nodded panting and sobbing at the same time and Jimin again started with the spankings.

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

-Ugh! OW! H-hyung...AH! S-sorryyyyy....owie! P-please hyung-ie!'

Jungkook reacted pathetically, already crying his heart out as each of the hit landed on his bottom side with stronger to strongest force!

But he tried his best to lay limp on Jimin's lap and not to give him a hard time, knowing he really deserves it....and also he knows none of his hyungs enjoys punishing him. It is hard for them too...

But that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt! And his body was not fully on his control anymore.

After twenty, Jimin gave a break to both his hand and Jungkook's deep red warm butt. Jungkook was crying but not fighting back Jimin anymore. Jimin knows Jungkook is getting tired and also thinking about his deed earlier more deeply now.

He feels bad for this kid. He came to this crazy industry as such young age, and Jimin has no choice to be a little strict with him to save this innocent baby here!

Jimin gently rubbed his backside and ran his free hand in Jungkook's silky wet hairs, still keeping Jungkook on the position as a warning. Jungkook was breathing heavily, trying to stay still in his position as he doesn't want to offend Jimin more now. Jimin softly rubbed his back as a console.

Jimin: Breathe hun..breathe for hyung-ie?'

Jungkook listened and tried to control his uneven breathing. His forehead dump with sweat, face red equally as his bottom, nose pinkish and runny and eyes running with tears...he was exhausted.

Jimin gave him a good five minutes to calm down a bit before starting the lecture, 'Jeon Jungkook. Whatever you did today, was very immature of you. I believe hyungs taught you better.'