03

-You call yourself a professional? You're pathetic! You're dragging the whole team down with your incompetence!" The manager yelled, his face red with anger.

Jungkook looked down, he knows he is lacking in dance, but he didn't expect to be scolded like this! Is he that bad? But he is trying his top!

Sol: Do you even care about your career? You're a disappointment!"

Jungkook, who looked on the verge of tears, tried to defend himself, 'h-hyung-' but the manager continued to hurl insults at him, not giving him a chance to speak.

-You're not good enough, Jungkook! You're messing up every single choreography, and you're holding the whole team back!" the manager yelled, his voice dripping with contempt. "You need to step up your game, or you'll ruin the entire performance! For you, the band's image is ruining, do you understand that?"

Jungkook looked devastated, his eyes filled with tears as he tried to defend himself. "I'm sorry, hyung," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. "Trust me, I'm trying my best..."

The manager scoffed, dismissing Jungkook's apology. "Your best isn't good enough! You're supposed to be the golden makhne, but you're letting us down. You better shape up or face the consequences!"

Jungkook looked visibly shaken, his eyes downcast and his shoulders hunched. He didn't say anything, just took the verbal abuse silently.

After what felt like an eternity, the manager finally left with a final warning, 'Work harder and show me the improvement Jeon Jungkook. Or else say bye to your career.' leaving Jungkook standing alone, tears of humiliation and fear of getting kicked out of the group are glistening in his eyes.

Is he really-

~EARTH TO JEON JUNGKOOK!

Jungkook flinched at the shout near his ears and winched looking at the culprit, 'Gosh! Jimin Hyung! Why you are shouting near my ears like I'm deaf or something?'

Jimin glared at him, hands on his waist, looking a bit frustrated, 'Well I thought you are a deaf indeed! I've been calling your for like 100 times since last ten minutes!'

Jungkook rubbed his ears, still feeling a bit dazed from the sudden shout. "Oh? Sorry, hyung. I was lost in my own thoughts," he said, sheepishly.

Jimin shook his head, 'I told you like a thousand time that if you can't process for now, we can skip the practice for today and take rest. But you are too stubborn for this!'

Jungkook looked up, 'I can process.'

Jimin scoffed, 'Yeah right! You were over the cloud just a minute ago.'

Jungkook looked offended, 'That's just one time mistake! I'm practicing, ain't I?'

Jimin gave a sharp glare, 'Well I can see how you are practicing. We are stuck in this same small movements for like two hours now!'

Jungkook looked hurt, 'Well, I'm not as great as you or Hobi hyung. I need time-

Jimin: How more time you still need for one damn move?!'

Jimin isn't actually like that. He is a good and patient choreographer for his band-mates. But this time it's a bit different, cause Jimin surely was frustrated and so tired. Well who won't be if he has to do a same move for two hours straight again and again?