06

Jimin entered the dorm after paying for the taxi and taking some time to adjust his racing mind. He was way calmer than before when he entered the dorm once again, and ready to face Jungkook calmly too. He was angrier with Jungkook's stupid running away from the company in such rain than about the argument in studio.

Did you see how drenched in rain the boy was? He was practically shivering in cold air and he will probably have a chance to get a cold from the amount of rain waters he took!

Well Jimin was drenched in rain water also. Technically he was shivering a little too. So, he better change his cloths before he catch a cold.

So he straight climbed up to the stairs and was about to go to his room, when he heard Jin's yell, coming from Yoongi's dorm-studio on the other corner of the first floor.

Jimin frowned and walked across there to see what's really happening. Jimin walked over to the studio room, where he saw Jin standing with his arms crossed and a stern expression on his face. Yoongi was sitting on the couch, looking tired and worn out.

Jin: Are you even hearing me, Min Yoongi?

Yoongi rubbed his face with his both hand palms, 'Yes I'm, hyung!'

Jin: NO, YOU ARE NOT! How many more times do I have to tell you to take care of yourself? You can't just keep working like this.

Jimin: Hey hyungs! Everything ok?' he peeked inside the studio room. Yoongi sighed tiredly as he saw him and said nothing. But Jin turned and pointed to Yoongi.

Jimin raised an eye brow, 'What' going on?'

Jin: This cat here being stubborn again, what else?'

Yoongi looked at Jin with a pout, 'I'm not a stubborn cat.'

Jin: Shut up! Of course you are. Or else you would have listened to me and not stay in this freaking studio room for a whole 20 hours!'

Jimin's eye widen in shock, 'What!! 20 hours?! Hyung?' he glared to Yoongi and he shook his head tiredly.

Yoongi: He is exaggerating, Jimin. It's only 9 or 10 hours-

Jin: ONLY? You call that only? Yoongi! You will collapse any time. Look at you.' he sounded genuinely concerned.

Yoongi: Trust me! I'm fine hyung. I just need to finish this one last thing. Then I will go and rest, I promise!' he tried to convince Jin, almost begging.

But of course this is Kim Seokjin we are talking about. No one can beat him in words...

Jin: Fine? Oh I can see how much fine you are! You are looking like a literal pale ghost now!

Yoongi puffed his face adorably, 'No I'm not!'

Jin: Of course you are!

Jimin leaned against the doorframe, watching as Jin continued to scold Yoongi. He had seen this happen many times before, where Jin would get frustrated with Yoongi for not taking care of himself and pushing himself too hard and he knew that Jin wouldn't let up until he was satisfied that Yoongi understood the gravity of the situation...

-Ok! I'll leave this up to you two then. Bye!'

Jin: Change your cloths fast, Jimin-ah. I saw you!' He warned.

Jimin: Nae hyung-nim! Good luck Yoongi hyung!' and Jimin quickly slipped away giving a mischievous smirk to Yoongi who glared to him and head to his room to change into dry clothes.

As he walked down the hall, he couldn't help but smile a little at the familiar scene of Jin and Yoongi bickering.

He knew that Jin only had the best intentions for Yoongi, but Jimin also knew that Yoongi was stubborn and would likely continue working himself to exhaustion no matter what anyone said. But the fact is, Jin was in charge of keeping the group in line, and he had earned their respect and trust over the years. So, Jimin knew that Yoongi would listen to Jin eventually.