54 ISAGI YOICHI

54. ISAGI YOICHI

note: i know how much some of you cough hina cough have been waiting for this. no shame in your game tho i was planning this from chapter 25

also props to you if you notice the callback to chap 25 lol. (he said he wondered what it would be like for you to run into his arms and woohoo, you do just that! props to you, isagi.)

guys pls dont stop reading after this it only gets better from here i promise !!! anyways. emotional chapters gone now back to making out with your favs what a world

*⋆。˚𖦹࣪˖ ִֶָ⋆。°✩

CHIGIRI

and you make your way out of the nurse's office, and into the locker rooms—you're practically bouncing with excitement.

The redhead looks over at you with soft eyes and smiles, "You're really excited, huh?"

Tilting your head back so you can see him properly, you meet his gaze with a grin of your own. You've never felt so excited before, "Of course! Did you see that goal? It was incredible! Show-stopping!"

Chigiri lets out a loud gasp of laughter at the expression you're making, "I've just never seen you look so... happy."

Of course, you're happy, you want to tell him. You feel lighter than air—and years of built-up feelings and envy have just been lifted off your shoulders like you were bench-pressing. Of course, you're still going to have some self-discovery to do and find out who you truly are without all these feelings of angst—

But you don't tell him this. You hold it all within your skull and only let out a little sing-song hum, cheeks flushed pink, "I guess I'm just super happy we won."

Soon, both of you find your way to the locker rooms—and you meet eyes of swirling radiant blue. You don't even care that half of them are shirtless at that moment—all you can focus on are those pretty eyes.

It was as if... all time paused at that moment... 

And all you could see was Isagi Yoichi.