chapter 7

The morning sun shines over Little Innsmouth's with its tides now lowered. The wooden walkways now flood with activity as Dagonians go on with their morning routines. Shops and stands begin to open up for business, while one restaurant in particular has yet to unlock their doors. With that restaurant being Dak'kuul Dubu. Inside in one of the guest rooms, we find Y/n sleeping on a mat as Ddraig attempts to wake him up.

Ddraig: Y/n wake up.

Y/n: (snoring).

Ddraig: (sighs) Oh my - Y/n wake up!

Y/n: (Even louder snoring)

The old dragon groans as Y/n flips onto his back to continue his slumber. Deciding enough is enough Ddraig uses his grown-up voice.

Ddraig: Y/N WAKE THE HELL UP!!!

Y/n: GAH! HOLY SHIT!!!

Y/n screams in fright before he sits up to look around frantically.

Y/n: What the hell was that for?!

Ddraig: Hey, I tried waking you up the easy way, which didn't work. So, I had to resort to more extreme measures.

Y/n: Hmph! Well, I'm up now.....and I was having a good dream too, you jerk.

Y/n mutters in annoyance as he stands up for a stretch. Ddraig only hufffs in response.

Ddraig: Well, forgive me for interrupting your "obscene" fantasies.

The dragon remarks, leaving the teen to blush a bit as he grabs his belt.

Y/n:....Let a man dream.

Y/n mumbles before latching it on. Ddraig only rolls his eyes before deciding to change the topic.

Ddraig: Well, moving on from that, I believe it was rather generous of them to let you stay the night. Considering you're basically a stranger to them.

Y/n: (nods) Tell me about it. Wet clothes and the ocean breeze do not mix well.

Y/n agrees as he checks out his shirt only to find it damp.

Y/n: Aw man, I don't think my shirt's done drying. What do I do now? I dont have any extra.

Ddraig: You can go downstairs to ask. Though I doubt they'll have any shirts for you hiding somewhere.

Y/n: Damn I really dont want to head down there like this......

Ddraig: Well, it's either that or feel your clothes stick to your skin.

Y/n: Going shirtless, it is.

Y/n quickly said before leaving the guest bedroom then making his way down the hallway.

Making his way downstairs, he finds Minette there setting up shop while Nadia leans back on one of the chairs relaxing.

Minette, hearing the creaking floor boards goes to greet Y/n only blush instead when finding him shirtless with his collar shirt over his shoulder. All the while, Nadia purrs to herself with a mischievous grin on her face.

Nadia: Helloooo~, big guy!

Minette: (covers eyes) O-Oh my.......

Y/n: Sorry about coming down like this. My shirt's still wet from yesterday.

Y/n apologized as he scratched the nape of his neck while Minette shook her head frantically with a blush apparent on her face.

Minette: N-No! It's alright, really! It's just scales, after all! S-So, please dont apologize!