chapter 3

Y/n now walking down the bustling streets of New Meridian. Awed to himself on how big the city actually was.

Y/n:(Thoughts: I never took into account how big this place is...At least the air smells clean....Now where to begin... Maybe we could try searching for some information or something. But where?
Maybe somewhere shady or -.)

Ddraig: I can hear your thoughts, you know.

Ddraig said abrupty causing Y/n to jump in surprise.

Y/n:(Thoughts: You can?...Sorry about that. I just like to think to myself sometimes....but what should we do? Where do we even start? We got the place, but where can we find the info we need?)

Ddraig: Maybe you could ask around? Though that would probably be unwise considering how uptight everyone is with the subject here....... But you can try a pub and ask someone there!

Y/n:(Thoughts: A pub, huh?....Do I look old enough to pass off as an adult?)

Ddraig: Kid, when I first saw you, I thought you were in your 20's...I don't think they would dare believe you're 17.

Y/n:(Thoughts:...Alright, I'm going to ignore that one. But....why a pub?)

Ddraig: Well, I've always seen these little scenes play out on this magical box. Where the people inside would trade information in a pub or bar, then start shooting each other for some reason.

Y/n hearing this gains a look of surprise.

Y/n:(Thoughts: You've watched detective movies?)

Ddraig: Movies? What are these "movies"?

Y/n:(Thoughts: Well, they're just feature-length films people watch to entertain themselves. Usually, come in a disk or tape.)

Ddraig: Tapes?? Disk??? How long was I even gone for?

Y/n:(Thoughts: I don't know. What was the last major event you remember.)

Ddraig: Pretty sure a guy who went by King George The IV died or something.....

Y/n:(Thoughts: Damn......You really are old.)

Ddraig: Hey, hold your tongue! I'll have you know that dragons age way more differently than you humans do! I'm still in my prime!

Y/n:(Thoughts: That's just what any old geezer would say. Besides, who the hell's been supplying you with movies?....Hopefully good ones.)

Ddraig: I'm afraid I dont have the slightest idea on who.

Ddraig replied as the scent of burning cigarettes, and liquor became more potent.

Y/n: (Thoughts: Looks like we're getting close. I could smell the place from a mile away.)

Ddraig: We are?......I can't really smell since I'm... you know.

Y/n:(Thought: Don't worry, we are......By the way, how did you even end up like this? Something happened to your original body?)

Ddraig: Something did happen to my original body, in fact. You see, back when I was free, I was one of the two heavenly dragons. I was feard and respected. But during the time of a great war going on between the Angels,Devils, and Fallen Angles. I was caught in between the crossfire along with an advisary of mine who he and I were currently locked in a battle. With our fight abruptly interrupted and might I add rudely, we attacked their leaders, and they reacted by......uniting together with the power of friendship to destroy both our bodies and remake us into scared gears.

Y/n: (Thoughts: Damn must've been really painful....You must still feel pretty pissed about it.)

Ddraig: Eh! After you've lived as long as me, kid, you don't find any worth living in resentment. Besides, believe it or not, I took a liking to my new lifestyle.