chapter 5

Parasoul: I here by place you under arrest!

The princess of Canolopy kingdom menacingly stated while directing her umbrella toward Y/n. Who only wobbled around struggling to stand up straight.

Y/n: (Thoughts: What the hell did that damn nurse cut in my legs?!)

Ddraig: She must've gotten your quadriceps. Damn! Looks like we're in for it now!

Y/n: C-Come on!

Y/n strains as he looks forward to see basically an entire army backing their princess up. Their heavy weaponry all trained on him.

Parasoul: Do You Yeild?

Parasoul asked, though it sounded more like a demand. Y/n said nothing in return, causing the red head to take a step forward.

Parasoul: Well? I'm growing rather inpatient receiving your silence!

Parasoul said with suttle irration beginning to drip out from her words.

Y/n:......Damnit.

Y/n mutters before raising his arms up to show his surrender.

Ddraig: While surrendering isn't my go- to, it's a good call over all.

Parasoul, with a stoic look on her face, orders her men to lower their weapons before ordering Y/n to be apprehended.

Parasoul: Adam! Arrest him so we can take him in for questioning!

Parasoul commands a man named Adam, who would give a quick salute before proceeding toward Y/n with cuffs in his hand

Adam: You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions. If you give up the right to remain silent, anything you say -

Y/n: Can we skip this part?

Y/n suddenly interjects leaving Adam to stump in his words before locking on the restraints.

Adam: O-Oh.....Ok.

Parasoul: Take him in for transportation!

Parasoul shouts as Adam gave another salute before guiding Y/n into the back of what seemed like a SWAT van. Meanwhile, Parasoul began to talk into her earpiece.

Parasoul: Molly. Where did his associates run off to?

Molly: I'm sorry to say Princess Parasoul, but they escaped. It seems the young man we have here is all we've got.

Parasoul only scowled as she entered into the passenger seat of an armored vehicle.

Parasoul: I guess one will have to do.....
.
.
.
.
.

We come back to Y/n, who's currently seated in the back seats of the van, looking up into the eyes of the gaint behemoth of a man sitting right in front of him. Who politely gave Y/n his name being Panzerfaust.