chapter 2

Darkness.....that's what surrounded Y/n. Seemingly stretching out for miles and miles without end. Set in this empty abyss all the teen could do was walk around aimlessly.

Y/n: What is this place?.......Last thing I remember was falling unconscious after the encounter with that thing.....Is this my mind? Didn't think it would be this empty.

Y/n muttered in offense before halting in his tracks. Taking another look around in hopes to find anything. Anything that would give him the slightest clue on where he was.

Y/n: Nothing but the infinite darkness. How do I even get out of this place?

Y/n asked himself as he was about to resume his aimless travel. But then suddenly a little sprout of fire erupts from the floor.

Y/n: Oh?...Well, that's new.

Y/n crouched down, inspecting the little flame. Finding it soothing to watch the flame dance gently before scuffing itself out. Disappointed Y/n stands up to leave before -

FWOOSH!!!

A large flame suddenly erupts from the same spot, catching the teenager off guard.

Y/n: Woah!

The flame grew and grew before it began spreading out, creating a barrier around Y/n. Trapping the teenager in a circle of fire as the seemingly dark sky morphed into a hellish red tint.

Y/n: A-Am I in hell or something?

Y/n mutters in confusion before a loud roar was heard just right outside the ring of fire. Y/n jumps at the monstrous sound before a large red reptilian foot stepped through the wall of flames then the whole body, revealing -

 Y/n jumps at the monstrous sound before a large red reptilian foot stepped through the wall of flames then the whole body, revealing -

Y/n: A...dragon?

The teenager whispers with fear and astonishment before the beast lowers its head down to his level. Then surprisingly, it began to speak.

???: Finally, we meet my new user.

Y/n: N-New user?

Y/n's chokes in response before feeling a great pain in his head. Clutching his cranium, he finds the abyss engulf itself in a blinding white color.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n: GAH!!!

The fear stricken teen shouts while sitting himself up in a quick motion, seemingly waking up from a nightmare. Breathing heavily, he finds himself in his bedroom.