Untitled Part 20

after their chit chats the duo of two boys went forward to bid their heartly goodbye to the third one in the trio.

she was insisting them to stay more but they never agreed. lastly, she offered them a dinner at her house and to her hope they agreed.

on their way down taehyung called namjoon noticing them about their dine out, and they agreed about their little dining.

she hoped on her car and they both went separately in their car.  soon after some times they took a halt in front of her house. it was huge as jungkook and taehyung was again admiring  that house. she took her car to her underground garage while they both parked their car outside in her parking lane. 

the trio entered being all tired specially her, 

' um. hey guys well. there's a room left to the corner, freshen up and join for the dinner' she spoke with all her smile she could give,

' sure y/n you too go and get a mean time rest no need to worry bout the dinner we can order it too ' taehyung with his boxy smile went on. 

' eh! no no how could you say that, just go and get freshen up and come ok' she said with a slight chuckle.

they both nodded while grinning to her.

' hyung why did you agree to her, she's so tired can't you see.' jungkook spoke while being annoyed with taehyung's behavior, he was scoffing to jungkook's remark.

' do you want to make her feel that we don't care about her feelings.' taehyung spoke being all irritated. 

jungkook threw his phone on bed while his hands were up in air scoffing lightly chuckling to his hyung's behavior.

' jungkook let me tell you and i know you also know who she is ' taehyung said sitting on bed while his arms getting crossed on chest.

' she's the one who made you stand up till here, she's the one who made your heart this soft that no one can dare to touch, she's the one who made you call for yourself in those clouded rooms in your mind and life, she's  the one who suffered her life in high school because of you, she's the one who treated all your wounds, she's the one who cared for you, she's the one who lo- - -

by the time there was a knock on the door,

' guys done or not' 

she was behind the doors where stood a boy who held his whole heart for her. but she also had reasons to stay in limit.

taehyung opened the door and smiled before saying, they're ready just coming in some minutes  

after she left he turned to that vulnerable looking boy and said while pointing his finger on his face 'just protect her and keep her safe'  and turned to the other direction where y/n went and exited the room. 

there the tears he was holding finally felt the freedom of justice to ooze out and wet his cheeks. he was so curious to hear the words he was about to say at last. he was feeling betrayed by himself only, only if his faith was his side he could have embraced her in his arms already. but he has to wait, wait for himself to achieve her, win her and fight her because she is no other than his first love. 

he was in his dilemma  to choose what is right or wrong, but his main concern was that does she knew it all by now, did she hide it all from him , did she just let him go.

flashback 

' y/n why do you care for me this much i'm a bad guy for you' jungkook was sitting on a bench in their school's garden and she was treating his wound beside him