he.......

'well, if you say jeon jungkook. huff , hard to express my feelings' 

'i need to describe you, well, he is known for his visual, voice and moreover beauty with brain kinda thing.'

'TBH you once said that don't fall in love with your idol. but that was something i couldn't obey'

 'something in you is that always pull me to you. well, not to mention you are my dream boy that i can't get in any of my life. or let's say i can.' 

'if i was in front of you i would hold your hand and say that no matter what. how much hardships you've goin through 

it's gonna be alright.' 

'ahh. my mom is here i need to end up. she's gonna scold me for straight 5 hours, maybe i'll text you and describe.' she said while lightly giggling seeing her mother coming towards her.  you're sued up miss y/n 

' ah ok as you say ' here the man in his early twenties is sitting and playing a song of the words  said by the girl earlier. 

he really wanted to hear her words more but things don't go like you want them to be.

he got up from his bed and ruffled his hair messily, stood in front of his mirror and stared at his body .

he always thought himself a mess around people but who's gonna tell him that he's a life to some people that they only wanna live if he's alive.

his voice is a cure to depressed people living, no surviving in this messed world. 

it's all because of you

you helped me to get out some difficult places that if i'd  a chance to call out your name i'd surely did it.

this is all she could think while zooning out while staring out her mother. 

' who was on call, i said you to wash dishes.' mom being strict again.

( mom is always strict)

' amma it was just a call from a class mate, wanted some notes ' nervous as hell. poor y/n 

'notes, by you, very intelligent y/n,' complete the dishes . daughter and i wanna tell that we're going to shopping after 

' shoppingggg. yay , i'm washing dishes. but waht's the time for going.' she asked while throwin the soap on the sponge. 

' i'm going to get ready, till  then complete the dishes and run to you room. ohk baby.' mom said while chuckling. 

' mom, youre so bad.' she said sulking and stomping her foot on the floor.

' don't worry when you'll be fully free and ready we'll go.' mom said while climbing up the stairs.

ok thanku, i'll soon complete it just some more minutes. 

here she's been excited for shopping and there he's been excited for her text. 

such a scene.

'kookie get ready for practice you unmannered kid. ' said taehyung on the phone call. 

loud speaker like hyung.

' getting ready.' he said copying tae. 

alike bro's 

he was deep drowned into his thoughts of being such a human to some.