talk

' hi this is jeon jungkook' 

' wha - what. ,'

he was still laying there on his bed hearing the girl's voice. he was to surprised by his own actions that he literally called some stranger.

' ah umm sorry what you said , you are jeon jungkook. the great boyband's artist jungkook'

'yeh' he said while hearing her voice. to be serious he liked her voice all being surprised and shocked. 

' i'm sorry but i don't believe you, maybe it's just a scam or some kind of prank going on.' 

' well, it's me jungkook, and i'm not lieing . and also it's not somekind of prank too.'

' from where you got my number BTW.'

' i can't tell you' he said enjoying the conversation.

' see boy this is not something to joke around calling yourself jeon jungkook. you know i very well know the technology of this generation. and if this is truely jungkook i can't express the gratitude of love he's giving us.'

' umm.. if you don't mind can you pls say something about jungkook' now he was more curious about listening about himsellf. not for his complementation but seeing what the other people think about him.

' why u wanna know,man listen it's not seriously a joke. i request you and respect who you are. i really want you to proof if you're really the jungkook.

' i can proof, i can sing for you if you want. he said sitting straight on his bed. ready for proving himself true.

TBH he liked the consultation of the girl testing the real humanity. but she's not coward truely believing the person on the other side of the call. 

' well, singing can also be a lie, for ex. you played a fresh recording of his voice what could i  think the huh ?.'

' ok you dont trust me then. ok i'm gonna facetime you wait. ' now he was into the game fully. proving himself. he found it fun.

now the y/n was starting to have some doubt of the caller to be truely the man of her dreams . 

ring ring .............................................,,,.........

here comes the part that was something killing inside .

she picked his call and what she saw made her legs go numb. 

jungkook sitting on his bed shirtless. his tatooed arm on full display and his small smile making the beauty complete.

' what......i'm sorry, i'm sorry i'm sorr~' here he cuts the call and again call her. 

' so what do you think who i am.' 

' i- iah is it really you, ' she said in soft voice making her look even more cute. 

as he heared her he chuckled lightly' yes girl it's really me. now tell me about me.' he was totally curious. 

' well, jungkook, i'm not gonna tell you as a fan of yours but as human i wanna say.'

after  hearing this his mind got a sudden turn to where his mind always go and he wants to run away from it. he lightly got a sight of getting his answer maybe. 

' pleas say,' this was only the thing he could ask for. 

'so.............you are --~'

GUYS a little chapter for y'all pls tell how you think about it . 

any mistakes you think feel free to tell. 

no hate to the dark side of the characters. love u bye enjoy...... :)