Gifts

when he said those words to her its was a world of stars to her. she knew that he didn't meant all that all, but what could be the most beautiful and exciting thing when the person you love the most says an imidiate love you. 

' i freakin love that painting' he was grinning while seeing himself portraid on a huge canvas. 

' i'm glad you like that jungkook.' she said while smiling on his cuteness.

' thank you y/n' he pecked the back of her hand.

' welcome mister now please open other gifts too!!' she said while making him shift towards the pile of gifts he had.

he opened her other items and whatever he got from her he thanked her from his deep of heart. he opened taehyung's gift as being his favourite hyung. he got a pair of platform boots. from gucci.  other than y/n....

' thanks hyung but why don't you try any other brand other than gucci?' the evil young one asked while giving him a nose scrunch smile.

' hey, don't you dare to say something to my gucci. i love that brand' 

' thank you hyung for that i love them.' 

he opened jimin's gift on 2 round and found a pretty necklace and chains of platinum's shine. 

' hyung that is so sweet of you, i love them.' he said placing them on his neck in order to try that how they look on him.

' welcome kookie.' jimin gave him the most famous smile of his. 

jin and yoongi had a combine gift for him that was an playstation set for their pro gamer maknae.

' woah WOAH!!!! hyung that is my life hyung. my god save me!! thank you thank you hyung so much.' he said shouting while running here and there picking that play station in his arms..

' calm your ass down man, and welcome' mister yoongi in his yoongi's mood. 

' thank you jungbok' jin said giving him a smack on his back. 

namjoon gave him a set of classic hip hop and jazz music albums. which jungkook personaly likes. 

' so sweet of you hyung. i will surely learn some words from them!!' he exclaimed with his pure joy.

hobi gave him a set of chunky ripped jacket with his signature of his on it. as being a great big fan of his hobi hyung. 

he jumped around while wearing that jacket and trying on different poses in front of his large lounge mirror.

' thank you every one for all the gifts you gave me. i really love them all.' he said while bowing full 90 degree.

every one was chilling around the house with drinks and snacks. taehyung and jimin getting high for don't know who's sake but enjoying their time together.

jin, namjoon and yoongi and j hope giving their moves on the beats spreading rythms in the whole house.

y/n seeing and chuckling from far behind with this whole chaotic crew.

jungkook as usual was in the deep thoughts while sitting beside her. her cute chuckles taking him out from his load of emotions.