missing you.

jk pov..

i woke with a with a slight headache. maybe drank more than the limit. i saw beside me, the least i remember is i said that she is cute.

what?

maybe i need, no i really need to know what ever i said to her.

i got up, went infront of mirror. saw my bangs all tangled. what a mess i am..

went to bathroom, freshened up and headed out to see my hyungs all piled up on each other and watching a random drama .

' hyung where's y/n??' i asked to jimin hyung by which i got settled aside.

' she left after breakfast, she waited for you but we told that your hangover is very tough so, she left after eating' he said while munching on his choco bar.

i again went to my room. laid straight on bed and started thinking.

how she would think of me when she gets to know who i was and who i am.

hoping you remember me y/n.

a single tear dropped from his eyes.

..................

y/n was getting ready for her sessions of patients. she was in her office waiting for her first appointment.

she is a very professional psychiatrist whom everybody is aware of in all over the seoul, korea, being a professional doctor is not easy. you have every kind of person with different mood and mind.

some people shout at her, some cry out. but what will she do if she goes to their place. so, she tries to stand up against her own emotions.

her mind is out right now but, jeon jungkook is the only one she's been thinking of.

they were close in their childhood, not close but very close. y/n's dream was to be a psychiatrist from childhood only, and when their mom's got to know, they bonded them with each other. they paired them.

when their middle schooling started everybody declared them the most loveliest pair ever.

at high school years he changed. jungkook started bullying. he always ended up in fights. always get detentions.

in short, he became a bad boy.0

y/n stood beside him in every of his situation, although he was cold towards her, he cared for her.

he must be that cold hearted guy for everyone but for y/n he was the most sensitive flower ever on earth.

and yet,

now he became that most sensitive flower.

jungkook was getting ready for meeting y/n and apologizing for his behave the last night. he wore his shirt and hood with pants and boots.

ready to go with taehyung.

well, now they have to search her address. the last time jungkook dropped her she lived near his apartment. his own apartment.

from his perspective she is hella rich, but what matters to him is her current meeting status to him. so he could meet her.

he drove his car to her that apartment.

they got out of the car and saw the huge apartment.

well, jungkook dropped her that day but didn't noticed that she lived here.

it's kinda fascinating for him. but it again doesn't matter now.

y/n matters the most now to him.

she was in her meeting room with other doctors for a therapy sesh for teens. till then a call came for her by a worker saying there's someone waiting for her in her cabin.

but

she didn't had any appointment.

she got out with a little stress over her face.

but it was a shocking for her to see

the only jeon jungkook standing there with a beauiful smile upon his face.

it's a very short chapter but i know the things are going to be interesting in future.❤️❤️❤️😁

I'm so thankful for everyone who is reading them.

hope u have great reading.

kook loves u

kook loves u........ <3