them

** ting ting,

i got a notification. by which my phone lit up.

he: y/n my hyungs are saying to meetup again but at our dorm. i hope i get a positive reply,

is it a thing of saying. how- just how could he do this with me, in a happy way, 

this was a dream like thing to me, i used to have. 

i quickly replied him 

me : jungkook that's amazing for me. i would love to meet them.

                                     [message sent]

after a while, i was just mesmerized by my own imaginations of meeting BTS. something like euphoria.

jungkook's pov

i told the experience of my meetup with y/n to my hyungs and they said that too want to meet her. specially taehyung. 

after a while i texted her that they are ready to meet her. and after some seconds i got her response 

saying she is agreed with it,

i am happy 

......................

the day was decided that they are going to meet the after tomorrow. it was all set. the time for both of them was something like it would spend in decades but it went smoothly,

 after all this is their second meetup.

the day came where they were sitting in a cozy little filled cafe, the first few seconds were awkward but soon it changed into a burstfull laughter of all.

jungkook's pov.

we were the first to reach the cafe as we sat on the specialised seats assigned for us, soon she came. she as very much zooned out in staring us. 

she sat between me and taehyung hyung. and even greeted everyone very formaly. means i expect every army commenting on us firstly if ever we meet,  but she was different .

she knew how she has to showcase her.

namjoon, suga hyung and jin hyung were the most impressed if i could say out aloud but i could see that from there looks. hobi hyung was the same being most bubbly out in the crew.

jimin hyung the same being all cute infront of her, means who will not die on his cuteness but not infront of her. 

' it's very pleasing to meet you all,' she spoke with very much dedicates. it was the time they were knowing each other or maybe detecting her, for their maknae. 

' it's nice to meet you too,' they all said. well, it was a sweet time for them, all being sensible and humble to each other. 

' y/n tell about your profession ' suga hyung spoke with much interest. she nodded while speaking, ' well, i'm a third year arts student, basically learning classic and abstract art forms and architectural forms of art,' she finished opening up her phone gallary showing the photos of her work, 

' work was outstanding, way to professional' suga hyung said showing a proud grin. 

soon namjoon got a call from his manager indicating their leave for now. he showed his contact to the members and showed a sad look, 

soon they stood up, she was about to do a handshake but they pulled her into a hug individually. and lastly the maknae stood stead and huged her for 10 seconds. 

they invited her to ther dorm saying this time jin would cook for her, she nodded while smilling to them. 

it was a great time for her and for them too, specially for him.

they took their leave and she did too. 

i'm very sorry for late updates and a short chapter,,

:((((

ik y'all are bored with this shit for sure. but trust me the best is yet to come.  till then have a great day and stay safe.

😊😊😊🥰🥰💜💜 thanks for all the support. and love