91-100

Chapter 91 The vicious female partner is her sister (41)

Chapter 91 The Vicious Female Supporting Sister (41)

"Sister, someone is going down again."

Qin Xiaoxiao stood next to Naiyi, watching many people with powers nearby sliding down into the cracks to mine some of the rich materials in the cracks. The ore of spiritual energy.

Everyone nearby who knew Naiichi looked at him with admiration.

"I'll go down and take a look, you stay up there."

Naiyi jumped into the fissure canyon, and his body fell rapidly.

The Wind Gathering Talisman was generated on the soles of his feet, and Naichi's speed gradually slowed down.

As the depth of the fall became deeper and deeper, the surroundings became dim and the wind became more and more violent...

"

Xiao Xiao..."

Qin Xiaoxiao was looking worriedly into the crack when a strange sound suddenly came from the side. the sound of.

Qin Xiaoxiao turned around and saw a vicissitudes of life. The clothes on his body were all wrinkled. He didn't even recognize him for a moment.

"Who are you?"

Hearing this, Mu Yuchen's heart suddenly shook, and he looked at Qin Xiaoxiao in disbelief.

"I'm Mu Yuchen, don't you remember me?"

How could Qin Xiaoxiao not recognize him? How could she?

Looking closely at Qin Xiaoxiao, Mu Yuchen's heart was indescribably complicated. She was still as young and beautiful as before, and she was even full of vitality, unlike him, who was already exhausted.

"Is it you?"

Qin Xiaoxiao frowned, but soon regained her composure.

"What do you want from me?"

Qin Xiaoxiao no longer cared about Mu Yuchen.

More than twenty years were enough to smooth out any impression of him in her heart.

Not to mention, after seeing so many young talents over the years, Mu Yuchen is really nothing.

"I just happened to meet you. How are you now?"

Mu Yuchen's lips trembled slightly, and there was a feeling of regret in his heart.

Qin Xiaoxiao looked at him in confusion.

"I have my sister to protect me. Where do you think I will go? I have something else to do and I don't have time to chat with you."

Qin Xiaoxiao didn't want to pay attention to Mu Yuchen at all. Mu Yuchen could only leave with a lonely face, and there was still something in his eyes. There is a trace of unwillingness.

He had already inquired about it, and Qin Xiaoxiao had never been in love with her until now. He thought she was thinking about her old relationship, but now...

it was his own fault.

"Ha, someone even said that he knew the second young lady of the Qin family, but he ended up humiliating himself."

Mu Yuchen was ridiculed as soon as he returned to the team.

Not long after they came here, Mu Yuchen said he knew Qin Xiaoxiao, but they ignored him and said nonsense.