71-80

Chapter 71 The vicious female partner is her sister (21)

"Sister!"

Even ordinary zombies are very fast now, and they will soon be surrounded on their way forward.

Qin Xiaoxiao looked back and saw that Qin Feng's car had fallen into a pile of zombies. Countless zombies surrounded the car tightly, and it seemed that it would fall in the next moment.

Nai Yi turned the car around and quickly rushed to Qin Feng's car.

Some of the zombies were attracted, and the wind curse spread wildly, and most of the zombies were wiped out in an instant.

Qin Xiaoxiao opened the car door, and Qin Feng found the opportunity to climb out of the sunroof of his car and jumped into the chariot.

He closed the car door just before the zombies swarmed over again.

"Xiao Xiao, you drive!"

Qin Feng's current condition is not good.

After Qin Xiaoxiao took over the car, Nai climbed out from the sunroof. The car could hardly move. If the car hadn't been relatively tall, the roof would have collapsed long ago.

After taking a deep look in the direction of the tall building opposite, Naiyi activated the Wind Whisper Talisman, and wherever he passed, zombies fell one after another.

The fire talisman followed closely behind, and all the ordinary zombies were burned to ashes, while some high-level zombies were struggling in the sea of ​​​​fire.

The crystal core fell to the ground, Qin Xiaoxiao was responsible for driving, and Naiyi was responsible for urging the wooden talisman to pick up the crystal core, and quickly rushed out of the zombie encirclement.

"Go there."

Nai pointed in a direction after getting down from the skylight.

Inside the high-rise buildings, there are many shadows of people.

"Did they set it?"

Qin Feng took out his telescope, and the people at the window of the building seemed to be observing them.

"Just go up and take a look and you'll find out."

Nai Yi had no expression on his face.

Making such a big noise near them was most likely to attract all the zombies.

The chariot ran rampant and broke through the glass door on the first floor of the building, and the zombies that followed also poured in.

However, after the car rushed in, countless vines suddenly emerged from the ground and entangled the car tightly.

"I'll go up and take a look. You guys stay in the car."

Naiyi ignored the many zombies outside the car and carefully drew several defensive symbols and photographed them all on the car. Even T3 or T4 level zombies can completely defend against them. live.

"Sister, be careful."

"I'll go with you."

Qin Feng also wanted to follow, but Nai Yi glared at him and instantly became more honest.

"Just stay in the car and protect Xiao Xiao. Remember, don't leave the car."

Zombies were rampant outside the car, and a T2-level zombie ran over quickly from the top of the zombies. Its bloody mouth was sharp. Teeth, but Naichi twisted his head off after getting close.