51-60

Chapter 51 The vicious female partner is her sister (1)

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 50 The movie queen mother is the boss (End)

Next chapter: Chapter 52 The vicious female partner is her sister (2)

As soon as Nai's consciousness merged, a sour smell came from the tip of his nose, as if he was in a room full of vomit.

There seemed to be waves of roaring coming from the ears.

Nai opened her eyes and saw a half-rotten face approaching her, revealing sharp teeth covered with carrion.

Her pupils couldn't help but shrink, and she screamed the next moment.

"Ahhhhh!!! So ugly, so ugly, my eyes are going to go blind!!!" I

am used to seeing beautiful things, but suddenly seeing this scene really kills me.

With a slap, the creature was thrown away. Naiyi felt that her soul was greatly hurt. How could there be such an ugly creature in this world? Her eyes were really going to go blind.

His eyes popped out, most of the flesh on his face was rotten, and there was no skin left!

Although it looks like a human, it is not a human!

Following this scream, it seemed that the creature was offended, and it rushed over again with two low roars.

Naiyi was about to stand up and take care of the creature, but as soon as he stood up, his feet went weak and he almost fell to the ground again.

Only then did she realize that the left leg of this body seemed to be broken, and the pain of the broken bone spread throughout her body.

At this moment, the ugly creature rushed over and was about to bite Nai Yi with its fangs.

Nai slapped it again with great disgust, and the rotten flesh got sticky on his hand, causing the creature to take a few steps back.

The slimy touch on her hands made her tremble all over. This body had no strength. Naiichi glanced around quickly, and his eyes fell on the security room behind her.

He moved quickly towards the security room, and the creature behind him chased after him like an unbeatable Xiao Qiang.

The creature also had a broken leg, and it wasn't moving fast either. It was moving just as miserably as she was.

Nai glanced at the dirt-covered iron rod on the ground, bent down to pick up one, turned around, and stabbed it into the mouth of the creature that was chasing behind him.

Done in one go.

Straight up this creature into a string.

The creature fell to the ground and seemed to be dead. Naiyi touched his head again, then dragged his disabled legs into the security room and locked the doors and windows.

The small security room was covered in stains and dried blood, and the surrounding glass was covered with bloody fingerprints.

Naiyi breathed a sigh of relief and slumped down on the ground again, feeling pain in his legs, and then he thought about it belatedly.

That creature seems to be the zombie mentioned by other missionaries?

They are all very, very ugly.

Naichi: "..." "