61-70

Chapter 61 The vicious female partner is her sister (11)

Among the seven-person team, there is only one woman, Ruan Ning, and everyone is a superpower, except for Ruan Ning, who is a temporary pseudo-superpower.

The group of people drove two off-road vehicles, one of which was a Hummer. Its body was much more powerful than the one Naiyi was driving now.

The other off-road vehicle was all black and it was George Patton produced in Country M. It was simply the chariot that men dreamed of.

Big Mac body, super horsepower...

She remembered that this chariot was flown in from Country M as an eighteenth birthday gift for her sister, and Qin Xiaoxiao wanted to give it to Mu Yuchen after they got engaged. With.

I didn't expect that they would drive it out now.

As soon as Nai got out of the car, he was noticed by several other people.

The original owner had no superpowers before and was disliked a lot along the way, so he parted ways with them after arriving at the base.

But Qin Feng, the younger brother, after awakening the powerful fire power, did not take much care of the original owner, the older sister. Instead, he stayed around Ruan Ning all day long.

"What are you doing here!"

When Qin Feng saw Nai Yi, his expression instantly dropped. After all, Nai Yi had no powers and would be a burden.

Even though he knows that he has no powers and is just a burden, he still follows him!

Anger welled up in Qin Feng's heart. Before he could get angry at Nai Yi, he saw Qin Xiaoxiao also getting out of the car.

Qin Xiaoxiao's actions could be considered as poking a hornet's nest. Ruan Ning's eyes were cold, Mu Yuchen's eyes were filled with murderous intent, and even Qin Feng had a look of hatred on his face.

As for the other team members, they had long known about Qin Xiaoxiao's feat - his intention to kill Ruan Ning.

Therefore, several other people also hated Qin Xiaoxiao very much.

Especially now that Qin Xiaoxiao is still wearing clean and light makeup, she is even more hateful in the eyes of others.

"Qin Xiaoxiao! Why do you have the nerve to show up here? Mu Yuchen let you off because of your past friendship, but he didn't expect you to seek your own death and force yourself to bump into you! You are so

cruel, ah Ning never wanted to harm you, but you tried every possible means to hurt her. I, Qin Feng, don’t have a sister like you, and our Qin family doesn’t have you as a person—" "

Pa!"

Before Qin Feng could finish his words, he was interrupted by Nai Yi. He was slapped aside.

Then another heavy slap fell on Qin Feng's face, and then Nai kicked him to the ground and stepped on his chest with one foot.

"I am the eldest daughter of the Qin family, and it is not your turn to have the final say in the affairs of the Qin family!"

Nai Yi looked down at Qin Feng with a look of indifference in his eyes, which made Qin Feng feel flustered.

Avoiding Nai Yi's gaze, he struggled to get up, but was kicked down hard by Nai Yi, and his whole body slid away.

"What are you doing!"

Ruan Ning angrily stepped forward to help Qin Feng up, and immediately glared at Nai Yi.

This woman, like her sister, is unreasonable and hits people for no reason. Qin Feng is her biological brother and can be so cruel. Qin Feng is really unlucky to grow up in such a family. Got it!