81-90

Chapter 81 The vicious female partner is her sister (31)

Chapter 81 The Vicious Female Supporter Her Sister (31)

The villa is deserted and weeds are rampant in the courtyard. Fortunately, although some of the plants here have mutated, they are not aggressive.

Half a year after the end of the world, the humid sea breeze had already corroded the wooden railings in the courtyard.

The door locks and windows of the villa have been broken, and the inside is a mess. Everywhere has been rummaged, and there are various dried blood stains.

Apparently someone had been here and lived here for a while.

Before the end of the world, there would be people here regularly changing the food to prepare for emergencies.

Now the wine and food stored in the basement have long been looted, leaving only packaging bags scattered on the floor.

The cold storage had already lost power, and the meat inside was rotting and infested with maggots. Now, at a glance, only the shriveled corpses densely covered with maggots were left on the ground, exuding a stench.

The entire villa was searched, but only two rotting zombie corpses were found in the storage room on the first floor. Judging from the appearance, they were not the corpses of the original owner's mother.

"Sister, do you think it's because mom hasn't come yet?"

Qin Xiaoxiao's eyes flashed with worry. Today's apocalypse is too dangerous. In the past, she was only worried about zombies and mutated animals escaping.

Now, you can encounter attacks from various mutant plants anytime and anywhere, and you can die if you are not careful.

"Maybe, let's rest here tonight and continue looking tomorrow."

A dust-purifying talisman cleaned the second floor of the villa, Qin Xiaoxiao went to prepare dinner, and Naiyi went outside.

Qin Xiaoxiao was cooking by the window on the second floor when she found her sister squatting in the yard, with a... hamster standing in front of her?

One person and one mouse seemed to be playing.

Just...is that a hamster? It's so fat that it's too big. It's like an enlarged version of Garfield, and the flesh on its body trembles as it shakes.

No matter what, it doesn’t matter if it’s a rat? Her sister's abilities are so weird that she's not surprised at all.

Qin Xiaoxiao shook her head and skillfully took out a fire charm and threw it out to start a fire for cooking, sighing in her heart.

Hey, her sister is good at everything, but a little neurotic.

Sometimes she would not be allowed to touch things like making fire, cooking, and fighting zombies. She would just be allowed to sit in the car with beautiful makeup and watch.

However, sometimes, as soon as she had put on beautiful makeup, her sister would point to the zombies on the side and ask her to put it on.

What is too ugly will make you blind.

emmm...

That's really ugly, with the intestines hanging out and the eyes popping out.

I once encountered a zombie that had fallen into a manure pit. It was covered in feces and was surrounded by dense insects. It was so fast that it could get close to it accidentally.