1-10

Chapter 1 The movie queen mother is the boss (1)

"Get out of here, you stinky beggar!"

As soon as Naiyi regained consciousness, he felt his body being pushed violently and fell to the ground.

The stone rubbed against his arm, causing a burning pain.

My eyelids seemed to be stuck together with something and I couldn't open them.

After feeling it carefully, Naiyi realized that there was a bone-chilling pain in every part of his body, and his whole body seemed to be falling apart.

"You stinky beggar, you're just leaving me alone, get out of here right now."

The man's rough voice sounded unceremoniously.

His feet kicked him one after another, but Naiyi couldn't move, as if his body had become useless.

After a while, another set of footsteps sounded, which seemed a little urgent, and then a man's whispering voice sounded.

"Okay, get angry if you're angry. Why fight with this beggar here? It's busy inside. Go in quickly. If you really want to do something to her, be careful if someone comes back to trouble you." "Huh, he's just a

madman . Mother-in-law, she actually said that Qiao An'an was her daughter. She was dreaming, bah!"

The two of them muttered a few more words before leaving.

Naichi finally opened his eyes at this moment.

In a daze, you can see the city's unique neon lights flashing not far away.

She struggled to sit up from the ground, and crawled little by little toward the viewing tree beside the sidewalk behind her.

After taking a few rough breaths, I had time to look around. This seemed to be the back entrance of the hotel. Even so, there were still a lot of people coming and going, and almost everyone looked bright and beautiful.

However, the moment they saw Naiyi, all that was left was deep disgust and disgust, and everyone avoided him and ran away.

Naichi didn't have time to pay attention to the looks around him, but was preparing to accept the plot of this mission, and he was not uneasy because of the scars all over his body.

On the contrary, she was even a little excited.

Finally, she caught up with the headquarters to recruit missionaries.

If she continued to stay like that at the headquarters, she might go crazy.

"Hello Nana, I am your heir apparent, 7747. From now on, we will be together for the rest of our lives and never be separated."

The voice assigned to the system came through my mind, but this voice sounded mean no matter how I heard it. .

Nai Yi's expression froze, and he suddenly thought of a not-so-good possibility.

Pulling her consciousness back to her mind, she saw a mean black rabbit lying in her mind, with two front paws behind her head and two back paws with her legs crossed, looking at it in a leisurely manner. Her head hurt.

This second-rate system likes to make hellish starts. It has driven more than ten hosts crazy. Why was it assigned to her! ! !

Nonsence!