We have a big problem

Angel started waking to the entrance of the casino.
"Anthony!"
Aracknisse grabbed his arm, he was scared just like Angel was.
"He is here"
"I know"
"Are you ready?"
"No"
The two brother looked at each other.
"Take courage Anthony, we can do this"
Meanwhile the crowd of people was moving, following their dad.
All the people split in half and made way for a sinner.
Taylor positioned himself behind Angel and Aracknisse, he opened a piece of paper and read it:
"I am pleased to announce the arrival of Henroin.
The night will continue at the table where we will discuss about many things"
"Hi Aracknisse, hi Anthony, sorry for being late"

Husk and his co-worker were at the sides of the room watching the family reunion.
"You know you aren't here for having fun tonight right?"
"What do you mean?"
"I'm happy that you are having fun but just focus"
"Are you out of your mind?"
"Look in the mirror!"
The co-worker pointed at a mirror behind them and Husk looked into it.
The cat completely forgot about Angel's kiss mark on the forehead.
"It's nothing"
Husk started rubbing it trying to make it go away.
"It won't go away without water, it is a really strong lipstick.
Your boyfriend really chose well"
"He is not my boyfriend! We are friends, nothing more than that"
"Look, I don't care what you two are but I do care that you know each other.
You will have to do a lot tonight, don't draw attention and prepare some explanation for Angel"
"You don't have to remind me asshole..."
"Talking about your friend, look"
In front of them the two brother were meeting their father.
Angel seemed so out of place, compared to the two other black spider he seemed like a winner in all that darkness.
Araknisse was really similar to his father, Angel instead was the complete opposite of the other two: tall, beautiful and kind.
"Earth calling Husk..."
"Yes, I'm here"
"I said stay focused!"
"I was focused"
Angel and Araknisse were pulled into a hug from their father, they both looked terrorized.
"This is not a good sign..."
"What?"
"I heard that they are very distant, especially Anthony and Him... how do I need to call him? Angel? Anthony?"
"It's the same... but I think he prefers Angel."
"Good to know"
Taylor came to them and grabbed Husk's ex co-worker.
"We need to talk, orders from the two brothers"
"I'm coming too"
Husk wanted to speak and hug Angel as soon as possible, they had thing to discuss, especially of that kiss that he sweared wasn't just a joke.
"No you're not"
"C'mon!"
"Please don't make it more difficult than it really is"
"But I need to see Angel!"
"You will see him later"
"Is he ok?"
"He is"
Taylor turned around and started waking.
He then stopped.
"I will refer to Anthony that you were worried about him, I'm sure he will appreciate that"
"Thank you"
Husk was now alone with nothing but a shitty drink, a million thoughts on his mind and Angel's kiss mark on the forehead.

Angel wasn't alone, he was stuck in a terrible situation with his father and his brother, he just wanted a drink in that moment.
"My two favorite kids together, this is so amazing"
Yes, something must have been really wrong if his father just told that he was one of his favorite child.
Aracknisse seemed to have thought the same thing, the two really needed a way to get out of that situation.
Taylor and another demon were already waiting for them.
Angel looked at his brother and they both understood what to do.
"Ugh...what the fuck did they put in this drink?"
"Anthony? Are you alright?"
"Do I look fine? This is disgusting, I think I'm about to throw up"
The white spider fell backwards and was caught by his brother.
"Oh my god, dad, look! He is feeling nauseous, I will take him to the bathroom to throw up"
"That's fine, you can go, I will wait at the table, make sure you both are feeling well when you come back"
"Taylor, help me take him to the bathroom"
"Sure"
They carried Angel for a few feet, until they were in a hallway far from their father.
"That was actually a really good act"
"He was acting?"
The co-worker looked at the other three demon that were with him.
"When you are an actor you can do whatever you want"
Angel winked and stood up.
"So...what is the cause of this meeting?"
"We need to talk about something, but not here, someone is always looking and something is always hearing"
Araknisse lead the group to a little room and closed the door.
"Now we can talk, but not too loud"
Angel sat down on the floor, Taylor leaned against the door, Aracknisse laid down on the sofa and the co-worker decided to stand, visibly uncomfortable in that situation.
"Hey, relax we won't kill you... I mean, I won't, I don't know if the other two will"
"Anthony!"
"I'm kidding!"
Aracknisse rolled his eyes and started explaining:
"The major problem is the fact that we don't know what He has on his mind.
The only thing we know is that the ex owner of this casino is the key"
"Alastor told me to don't make him play cards"
The three demons looked at Angel in shock.
"What?!"
"You have contacts with Alastor?"
"Yes... I mean we are friends, kind of..."
"And you didn't tell us?!"
"Why would I?"
"Alastor is one of the biggest archenemy of our father! He hate him, He would do anything to bother him"
"I think we have a problem then.
Alastor owns Husk's soul"
The room filled up with silence until Taylor broke it.
"Please tell me this is a joke"
The co worker wasn't understanding what they were discussing about, confused he made eye contact with Aracknisse.
"Yes, I will explain everything.
Husk is really important tonight, nobody knows why but he has a specific purpose.
Big problem: Alastor owns Husk's soul.
Probably our father doesn't know that and probably Husk can't do whatever he needed to do tonight.
Final result: our father will do his best to cause a sort of war between Him and Alastor to have Husk's soul.
What does it means for your family? Disaster.
The overlords will divide in two parts and there will be a huge war"
Angel's jaw dropped, it really was a big deal.
"I thought that they needed Husk just for the casino, not for a fucking war!"
The co-worker was feeling so guilty for have brought the demon cat there that night.
"This is a fucking mess..."
Aracknisse huffed and said:
"The only thing we can do is follow Alastor's advice: don't let Husk play any card game and don't let dad know that he sold his soul"
Taylor walked to the middle of the room and got everyone attention.
"We need a plan, so hear me out..."

Husk was walking around the casino when he met the demon with an injured leg, his helper.
"Gambling cat, there you are!"
"Hi"
"You need to go at the table"
"Ugh...did you already told your boss that I can't do whatever he wants me to do?"
"Not yet, but I will. You still need to be at the table though"
"Fine! Let's go"
Husk rolled his eyes and started following the demon.
He missed that casino a lot, walking in the long hallways or playing cards with the costumers were really good memories he had.
The two arrived at the table and sat down, it was a really big table, there were at least thirty sinners sitting on the chair and waiting for something.
Husk noticed that three other chair were empty.
Angel, Aracknisse and his co-worker were not there.
What was going on?
Angel and Aracknisse made their way in the room, everyone stopped talking and looked at the two brother.
"There you are! How are you feeling Anthony?"
"Better thank you, the drinks that they serve here are so disgusting and so expensive!"
Did Angel really hated that drink? Husk put them in the menu when he still worked at the casino and thought they were really good.
"Well, then I think it is his fault"
The mafia boss pointed at the cat who was still lost in his thought.
"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to offend you"
Aracknisse chuckled and looked at his brother who kicked him on the leg to make him stop.
"Hey you two, don't argue already"
The co-worker sat next to Husk.
"I'm back"
"What have you done?"
"Nothing, I'm going to tell you later"
Henroin interrupted them and said:
"Now that everyone has arrived we can start.
There is so much to talk about, but why don't we do it while we play a card game?"