Our last hope

"We were waiting for you"
"No shit Sherlock"
Husk got his cards and started throwing it against the two demons.
"Ah- you little shit!"
One of the two was down, the cat threw a dice in his leg damaging it.
"Take this asshole!"
He was celebrating too soon.
Four other demons came out, it was five against one.
"C'mon, this isn't fair!"
Husk tried his best to defend himself, he injured two demons before he was caught.
When he woke up he was tied to a chair and in front of him there was the demon with the injured leg.
"Finally you are awake"
He was sitting in front of Husk and his leg was on the table.
"We need your help"
"Look, whatever it is I can't do it, I-"
"I didn't finish talking.
I heard that you are a professional gambler, someone says you are the best in town. But can you beat 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 in a card game?"
"I think so"
"You are perfect, let's go"
"Wait, why do you need me?"
"You don't know?"
"No!"
Husk was really loosing his temper, what the hell was going on?
"Here's the little story, so the fucking kitty is happy.
A long time ago two sinners arrived in hell after they died in an important mafia war.
They were a father with his son who immediately started a new big mafia family in hell"
"I guess your talking about Aracknisse and Him"
"Yes, I thought you were more stupid...
Anyway, they were once a big family composed by five people: the father, the son, the daughter, the mother and the littlest son.
The mother and the daughter died too years later, but now they are in Heaven"
"How?"
"Nobody knows, not even Aracknisse and his father"
"What about the littlest son?"
"I'm gettin there.
The only remaining was the littlest son who died seven years later and arrived in hell.
But things didn't go as planned, the new sinner decided that he didn't want to be part of the family anymore and did everything in his power to escape from them."
"What did he do?"
"He sold his soul to an overlord.
That's why you are here, you will play cards with this overlord and bet the littlest son's soul"
"I can't bet anything, I have sold my soul to an overlord too"
"What?!"
"Yes, I know, it's shocking"
Husk was starting to fell really annoyed, all this shit was just for a bet he couldn't even do.
"You sold your soul?"
"Yes"
"Really?"
"No, I'm joking, I'm so funny"
"Oh thanks god"
"I'm serious!"
"What?!"
What did he do in his mortal life to receive this?
"I sold my soul to save my power, I was an overlord, now I'm not anymore, I don't own the casino, I'm a bartender"
"Who owns your soul?"
"Alastor"
"I'm fucked"
"I'm truly sorry for you, but can I please go?"
"You don't understand! You were our last hope"
"But why can't you just leave alone this poor demon? He sold his soul for a specific reason"
"Let's make it clear for the little kitten, I don't decide, He does, if He wants his son back, He will have it"
The demon started walking around the room, not a great idea, he was actually limping 'cause to the injury that Husk made him.
"We are gonna do this in this way, you will wait until the two brothers arrive, you will join their meeting and explain Him your problem"
Husk started feeling quite agitated, will he be able to go back to the hotel alive after that meeting?
The cat didn't have any other possibilities so he accepted his fate and waited until the big demon untied him.
They both went to the hall of the casino and Husk finally saw the co-worker that called him that afternoon.
"You finally did it, I thought you weren't coming anymore"
"I arrived here an hour ago, they fucking tied me to a chair, that's why I'm late"
"Oh, so I guess you already know why you are here"
Looking at the hall Husk noticed that the casino was actually full of people.
"Why are there so many people? Didn't He rented it?"
"They are paying a lot for staying, they want to see the family reunion"
"Is this thing so important? It seems quite annoying to me"
"They are the Big Three, together they are a serious problem, people tonight will try their best to make alliances.
I also heard that the youngest is quite famous..."
A small demon entered the room screaming:
"The youngest is coming!"
Everyone started getting up from their seats and walked to the entrance.
"Doesn't the youngest have a name?"
Asked Husk while looking at the entrance waiting for the big star to enter.
A tall demon made his way to the room.
He was stunning, a slender sinner with white fur who was wearing a black suit with pink flames that fitted him perfectly.
Husk's face started turning red, he had never seen him that way, he sure was beautiful, he has always been.
The cat slowly realized what was happening.
His jaw dropped.
"His name is Anthony, but everybody calls him Angel Dust"