Chapter 1: Clash of Forces

While the rest of fairy tail's members has left to aid in the attack against , lucy is left behind to tend to the wounded, and remembers the first time she met team levy . She recalls that they clicked instantly; they were such good friends that Lucy promised to her that she would be the first to read her novel. She is angry at whomever attacked levy,jet and troy , and promises no forgiveness to the perpetrators

Meanwhile, at Phantom Lord's guild in Magnolia, Fairy Tail storms the premises, their determination unyielding. Erza Scarlet, wielding her mighty sword, swiftly demolishes the guild's entrance, signaling the start of the battle. Despite Phantom Lord's absence, Fairy Tail gains the upper hand, though Gajeel and the Element 4 remain elusive.

On her way home, Lucy is caught in a sudden downpour when a mysterious woman named Juvia Lockser appears, accompanied by a French man named Sol."Lucy Heartfilia, I presume?" Juvia's voice cuts through the rain, her tone chilling."Aye, that's me. Who are you?" Lucy's grip tightens on her keys, ready to summon her celestial spirits if necessary."We've been tasked with bringing you to our guild," Sol interjects, his voice calm but authoritative."Like hell you will!" Lucy's defiance rings clear, though her heart races with uncertainty.Juvia's expression remains impassive as she extends her hand, a watery tendril wrapping around Lucy's throat.Lucy struggles against the magical restraint, but her efforts prove futile as Juvia's Water Lock magic immobilizes her, causing Lucy to drop her Celestial Spirit Keys and lose consciousness.

Meanwhile, the clash between Fairy Tail and Phantom Lord intensifies, with Natsu engaging in a fierce battle against Gajeel."You're going down, metal head!" Natsu's fiery determination burns bright as he launches himself at Gajeel, fists ablaze."Ha! You think you can take me on, Salamander?" Gajeel's laughter echoes through the guild hall as he meets Natsu head-on.As tension mounts, the guild hall begins to shake, signaling Makarov's unleashing of his powerful magic, Giant's Wrath."This is the master's magic, Giant's Wrath, and nobody can stop it," Erza's voice rings out amidst the chaos.Elfman clenches his fists, his resolve unwavering. "That is a man! Master Makarov! Prepare your souls! As long as we have the master, there's no way we can lose!"

Upstairs, Makarov confronts Phantom Lord's master, Jose, unleashing his fury upon him."What do you think you're doing, huh?" Makarov's voice booms with righteous anger.Jose smirks, his demeanor casual. "I'd say it's been six years since the last time I saw you at a regular meeting. How embarrassing that was for me! But you know me, a little liquor and-"Makarov's patience snaps as he launches himself at Jose, only to realize it's a thought projection."You coward! You've already scampered from your own guild?!" Makarov's voice trembles with rage."A battle between Wizard Saints should only happen during a true cataclysm. The only triumphs I desire are from a battle of wits," Jose's words cut through the tension like a knife.As Makarov reels from the shock, Lucy falls into Jose's clutches, her fate uncertain.the master exclaims in shock as he watches a tied up lucy fall in front of jose as he takes out a knife "lucy? wh-why? dont hurt her!" suddenly a tall man appears behind him. Before Makarov can recover from the shock, Aria uses his to drain every ounce of Magic Power from Makarov.oh we would never think about harming lucy-sama, atleast not yet right~"jose says with an evil glint "whats this i cant build up any power" makorov thinks to himself astonished jose continues on "you must be joking shes a member of your guild and you have no idea who she is? of course its no longer your concern"

Meanwhile somewhere in crocus

"mystogan-san lets head back to Magnolia something feels off" a blonde man speaks to his masked companion who sighs but doesnt complain as they both head to the train station not knowing what's in store for them