aftermath

As the radiant light of Fairy Law envelops the battlefield, Jose's sinister shades begin to dissipate, fading away into nothingness. Erza, observing the effect of the spell on the shades, quickly realizes its origin. With a dawning realization, she turns to Y/N, her eyes wide with awe."It's the master's Fairy Law," Y/N explains in hushed tones, his voice filled with reverence. "A legendary Magic that embodies righteous light, slaying the darkness and striking only those deemed enemies by the caster."

Erza nods in understanding, her admiration for Makarov's power growing with each passing moment. Yet, even as she marvels at the might of Fairy Law, Y/N can't help but feel a pang of inadequacy, knowing he still has a long way to go to reach such levels of mastery.

Amidst the chaos of battle, inside the guildhall, Jose stands defeated, his once imposing figure now reduced to a mere shadow of its former self. Old, emaciated, and visibly frightened, he gazes helplessly at the victorious Fairy Tail Mages, his arrogance shattered by their overwhelming strength.

With their enemy vanquished, Makarov turns to leave, a sense of weariness weighing heavily upon him. But before he can take another step, Aria appears behind him, a gluttonous smirk adorning his face.However, Makarov is quick to react, his years of experience honing his reflexes to a razor-sharp edge. With a swift motion, he incapacitates Aria before the latter has a chance to unleash his old tricks, ensuring that no further harm can befall his guild.And so, with the defeat of Phantom Lord's forces and the decisive victory of Fairy Tail, the long and bitter war between the two guilds comes to an end. The Fairy Tail Mages emerge triumphant, their indomitable spirit and unwavering bonds of friendship proving stronger than any foe they may face.

Meanwhile In the midst of the rubble-strewn remnants of Phantom Lord's guild, Natsu's curiosity gets the better of him as he turns to Gajeel, his fellow Dragon Slayer, and poses a question that has been nagging at him for some time.

"Hey, Gajeel," Natsu begins, his tone earnest yet probing. "Where did you learn your Dragon Slayer Magic?"

Gajeel's expression darkens at the inquiry, a flicker of reluctance crossing his features before he responds begrudgingly. "It was Metalicana," he admits, his voice heavy with the weight of memories long buried. "The Iron Dragon. He was the one who taught me everything I know."As he speaks, Gajeel's gaze grows distant, lost in the shadows of the past. He reveals that Metalicana disappeared one day without a trace, leaving him alone and adrift in a world he scarcely understood.

Natsu's eyes widen in realization as he connects the dots, a revelation dawning upon him. "Wait... that was the same day Igneel vanished," he murmurs, the significance of the date hitting him like a bolt of lightning. "7th of July, X777."

Gajeel's hope flickers to life at Natsu's words, his gaze searching for answers in the depths of his fellow Dragon Slayer's eyes. "Do you... do you know where he went?" he asks, a note of desperation creeping into his voice.

But Natsu's response is tinged with melancholy as he shakes his head, his own memories of Igneel's disappearance clouding his thoughts. "Igneel left that same day," he admits, a sense of loss echoing in his words. "I've been searching for him ever since, but... no luck."The two Dragon Slayers fall silent, the weight of their shared history hanging heavy in the air between them. Yet, amidst the ruins of Phantom Lord's guild, they find themselves grappling with a mystery neither can solve.