Calm Before The Storm

As God Serena continued his grand entrance, his gaze swept over the assembled group, finally coming to rest on Siegrain and Y/N. With a smirk playing on his lips, he sauntered over to them, his movements dripping with arrogance.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" God Serena's tone was mocking, his gaze lingering on Siegrain and Y/N. "Seems like the Council is letting anyone in these days. What's next, inviting street performers to join our ranks?"

Siegrain's jaw clenched, his usual composure slipping for a moment. He bit back a retort, his expression darkening as he fought to maintain his calm facade.

Y/N, on the other hand, felt a surge of annoyance rise within him. He wasn't about to let this flamboyant showman belittle him. "And who might you be?" Y/N retorted, his voice laced with sarcasm. "The court jester?"

God Serena's grin widened, clearly enjoying the banter. "Oh, how delightful! The new Wizard Saint has a sense of humor! What a charming addition to our esteemed group," he remarked, his tone dripping with condescension.

Makarov sighed, shaking his head at the ongoing spectacle. "This is going to be a long meeting," he muttered under his breath, already feeling the strain of dealing with such colorful personalities.

Seigrain's frustration grew, his lips tightening into a thin line. "Mind your manners, God Serena. You are not in your personal court now," he retorted, his voice firm but controlled.

God Serena waved a dismissive hand, unfazed by Seigrain's rebuke. "Oh, lighten up, Siegrain! I was just having a bit of fun," he replied, his tone still laced with mockery. "After all, what's a meeting without a little entertainment?"

Y/N rolled his eyes, resisting the urge to retort. He didn't want to escalate the situation any further, but he couldn't deny the irritation bubbling beneath the surface. Taking a deep breath, he turned his attention back to Makarov and the rest of the Wizard Saints.

Makarov cleared his throat, hoping to steer the conversation back to a more productive path. "Shall we proceed with the meeting, then?" he suggested, his voice carrying a note of finality.Jura nodded in agreement. "Indeed. There are matters to discuss, and time is of the essence," he added, his tone serious and to the point.

Warrod glanced around the room, a twinkle of mischief in his eye. "Before we start, does anyone need a snack?" he joked, holding up a bag of seeds.

Wolfheim groaned, his patience wearing thin. "Warrod, now is not the time for your antics," he chided, casting a disapproving glance at the eccentric Wizard Saint.

Warrod chuckled, undeterred by Wolfheim's reprimand. "Just trying to lighten the mood," he replied with a shrug, tossing a seed into his mouth.

God Serena chuckled, shaking his head at Warrod's antics. "Well, this promises to be an interesting meeting, indeed," he remarked, a mischievous glint in his eye.

As Makarov attempted to steer the conversation back to more pressing matters, God Serena couldn't resist the opportunity to stir the pot further. With a smirk playing on his lips, he leaned forward, his gaze fixed on Makarov.