akane Resort

The sun hung high in the sky, casting a golden glow over the beach volleyball court at Akane Resort. Y/N and Erza stood at opposite ends of the court, each with a determined glint in their eyes. They had been appointed as the captains, and the rest of their friends gathered around, eager to see who would emerge victorious.

"All right,!" Y/N declared, his voice filled with faux enthusiasm. "Let's play some volleyball!"

Natsu pumped his fist in the air, a grin spreading across his face. "You got it, Aniki" he exclaimed, his competitive spirit already in full swing.

Erza smirked, her gaze flickering over her teammates. "Prepare yourselves, Y/N. My team will not be so easily defeated," she countered, her tone confident.

The team selection process began, with Y/N and Erza taking turns picking their players. Y/N found himself stuck with Happy and Lucy, much to his dismay.

"Oh, come on!" Y/N exclaimed, his shoulders slumping in defeat. "I get the cat and the bookworm? This is hardly fair!"

Happy fluttered over to Y/N's shoulder, his ears drooping slightly. "Hey, I'll have you know I'm a valuable asset to any team!" he protested, puffing out his chest in defiance.

Lucy chuckled, patting Y/N on the back reassuringly. "Don't worry, Y/N. We'll show them what we're made of!" she encouraged, her smile bright and encouraging.

With the teams set, the game began in earnest. Y/N's team took an early lead, thanks to Natsu's fiery serves and Lucy's precise passes. But Erza's team quickly rallied, their movements coordinated and strategic.

As the game progressed, it became clear that both teams were willing to do whatever it took to win. Y/N's team used their magic to enhance their gameplay, with Happy swooping through the air to intercept the ball and Lucy using her celestial spirits to send back the ball.

Not to be outdone, Erza's team unleashed their own magical arsenal, with Gray conjuring ice walls to block shots and Natsu igniting the ball with his flames, making it nearly impossible to handle.

The match devolved into chaos, with spells flying left and right as both teams fought tooth and nail for victory. Laughter echoed across the court as they dodged and weaved, their competitive spirits driving them to push harder and play better.

As the match reached its climax, the tension on the court was palpable. Y/N's team was inching closer to victory, but Erza's team refused to go down without a fight. With a determined gleam in his eye, Y/N prepared to deliver the final blow.

"Here it comes!" Y/N shouted, his voice echoing across the court as he leaped into the air, his hand poised to strike the ball with all his might.

But Erza was ready, her gaze locked on Y/N as she prepared to counter his attack. With a swift motion, she summoned her adamantine armor, her entire body encased in gleaming metal."Not so fast, Y/N!" Erza retorted, her voice ringing out with determination as she met his blow head-on.

Y/N's eyes widened in surprise as Erza's spiked the ball with incredible force, sending it hurtling back towards him with enough power to shatter rock.