• chapter twelve

Heyyyaaaa everyone so as I said I am posting regularly doesn't you guys wont vote, there are good number of people reading this, so please don't be silent readers and vote and comment so that I could know your thoughts about my story.

Warning: lots of picture ahead.

Happy reading ♥️

______________________________________

Gabrielle's pov

She left early without telling anything. Why she didn't tell me, what's bothering her ? I don't want her to eat it all up and suffer alone. I want to help her, my heart aches to see her pushing back the urge to cry in front of me. I just want to take her in my embrace and stroke her silky hair untill she take all her worries out in the form of tears.

Soon, I am also leaving for Italy and as I said earlier before returning, my new penthouse will be completely constructed and Rian would have shifted my things as well. Which means I am directly going there from the airport.

I have to leave Italy in 3 hours and then I can go and talk to tulip about everything.

All my luggage is packed, I did that a few hours ago.

After answering some emails I looked at the digital clock on the wall, there is only 30 minutes for my flight.

(SKIP- LANDING IN ITALY)

As soon as I landed in Italy, I got a call from Rian saying he is waiting for me.

I walked towards the exit where I saw his car, he was leaning on the passenger side door with a phone in his hands as soon as he saw me he kept his phone inside his pocket and opened his arms expecting me to hug him but I completely ignored him and kept my luggage in the back seat.

"Hey ! This is not the way you greet your bestfriend" he said with a sulking face

"You are not a kid who wants a hug after seeing me. Most importantly I don't like hugs" I said pushing him aside so that I could sit in the car

He sighed and circled the car to sit on the driver's seat

"So you are going to your home or penthouse ?" he aksed starting the car

"Penthouse" I replied

"Is everything completed there ?"

He nodded

"

Stell and dad are back?"

Rian cheeks turned crimson on the mentioning of stella's name.

He shook his head and concentrated on driving.

I know he likes Stella although he never told me knowing that how possessive I am for Stella. I always want her to be happy with who ever she is, I never want to see tears in her eyes because of something else. Ofcourse, I can kill that person

Rian is a good person, he is sweet, responsible and most importantly respectful. He is my friend since last 10 years now. I know him all in and out. So him being with my sister is not an issue to me. But this bastard is not willing to tell me and thinks I don't know anything.