• chapter five

Author's pov

Gabrielle left for L.A in his private jet
While Anika in a flight.

Anika was sacred to travel alone but had no other option.

Although it was a midnight flight, she was not able to sleep but was very nervous to meet new people or you can say complete strangers.

This was her second international business party for the first time she went with her brother. But now as he is busy in his studies she is all alone.

Gabrielle's pov

"Can I get some coffee"-i asked flight attendant to which she nodded and went to grab a coffee. I was scrolling through some news when I came across a news

 I was scrolling through some news when I came across a news

(I know it's not good but I am trying 😅)

"So she is also going somewhere maybe to India"-I thought to myself
"I hope she is not stressed now for whatever reason. I haven't spoke to her in a while now. Last time I meet her or spoke to her was in my office. After that there was no contact between us.

I am actually thinking to ask her what is troubling her?"

Why do you care gab? My mind not again 

"I am showing humanity towards  her as I can see something is wrong"

You dont show humanity on every
other person. Do you?
Where is your so called humanity when you torture your enemies to dead?

"She is Stella's bestfriend so if she would be sad, my sister would also be sad or worried which is not good for her"

Stop lying gab, you care about Anika just accept it

"Ofcourse I do not. Why would I? Huh?"

Because maybe you like her

"Bullshit.*chuckled*I will never have feelings for her"

You will or you already have but not ready to accept that fact.

"Oh please shut up"

"Sir you coffee"-the flight attendant said with a smile.

I completed my coffee and when off to sleep. I know weird but sometimes coffee helps me to sleep.

(~time skips~)

Morning. L.A

I landed in L.A. Starting the morning with a huge crowd surroundings me and sound of cameras.

I safely sat in the car and headed to my hotel. The party is around 7:30 p.m.
so I still have enough time to rest.

When I reached the hotel, there were many people capturing someone who just rushed inside the hotel.