• Chapter seven

Gabrielle's pov

I was not actually enjoying this party anymore because I was only thinking about Anika's words. I know she would never accept this fact that I encouraged her. I also dont want her to thank me.

I wanted to leave from here but I was searching for Anika to meet her but she was nowhere to be seen. So I decided to go back to the hotel and leave my wish to meet her and tease her about what she said today. Teasing her is fun by the way.

I was moving out of the venue when I heard a person yelling and slamming something on the wall. When went near from where that sound was coming from. I was shocked to see a guy caging Anika forcefully.

Fear was totally and fully visible on her face. That guys was about to slap Anika and that was the end of my patience. He was about to slap when I punched him hard on this face.

I looked towards Anika who was already looking at me. I gestured her to come behind me. When she was behind, I looked at the person who was holding his right cheek and looking at me. Those black eyes were known to me but I was not able to recognize who was it actually.

I went near him grabbed his collar and punched him again and again and again until Anika pushed me towards her from behind. She pushed me back and that person ran away.

Anika's pov

Gabrielle was punching him again and again. I picked him towards me because if i didn't do that I am pretty sure that person was not going back on his feet but a ambulance.

He turned towards me and cupped my face. Which was actually kinda shocking.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did he do anything to you?"-he bombed me with questions. His eyes had concern in them.
"Gabrielle I am totally fine. He didn't do anything. If he would have, do you thing he could have able to run like this"-I said looking directly into his eyes. To which he smiled.

I was lost I that smile. We both were standing close to each other for a few more minutes. When I came out of my thoughts and so did he. I eyed to his palms which were cupping my cheeks. He removed he and gestured me to walk in front of him.

"Whick hotel are you staying in?"-he asked me when we were standing outside that main exit.
"I am staying in The Ritz - Carlton hotel"-i said looking at the sky
"I am also staying there only. Should I drop you or you have your driver waiting here ?"-he asked and I looked at him for a moment then said "he is not actually waiting here. I need to call him" and took out my phone
"Thats great he is not here. So we can go together"-he said giving a soft smile. To which I hesitatinly nodded

He opened the passenger side door for me. Then came and sat on his place.
The drive was silent and comfortable.
But he choose to break the silence.

"So I encouraged you to not give us"-he said in mocking tone while smirking then taking a small glance of me.
"Um... no ofcourse not. I was confused what to say on the stage and I just remembered a random thing so I said that there"-i said looking at him then out of the window.
"Are you sure?Anika"-he said smirking and glaring at me.

How can a sentence make me nervous and flustered at the same time. I dont know why I am blushing maybe it is because of this sexy tone of his.

"Can you tell me who was that person did you know him or he was like a cheap or something?"-he said looking at the road. I didn't reply, confused about should I tell him or not.
"Anika"-he said in the softest way possible with the the softest blue orbs staring at me.
"Okay so this particular person is irritating me since almost a week now"-I said looking down
"Irritating? What do you mean by that"-he said focusing on the word 'that'
"I mean he is calling and texting me in middle of nowhere. Maybe following me sometimes. He messaged me today in the evening that he was coming to meet me. But I didn't took it seriously because I was damn sure that he didn't knew where i was."-I said looking at him.

We have reached the hotel. The guard came to open the door but Gabrielle gestured him not to.

He turned to my side and said "that was the reason you came to my house that day. If you wanted Stella to help you, you should have told me she would eventually ask me only to help you." I can see in his eyes that he is kinda upset that I didn't tell him.
"You think I should have told you ignoring the fact that you dont like me or my presence around you. That you are annoyed of me."-i said in a whispering tone while looking at my lap. He lifted my face with his index finger on my chin
"Look Anika, I am not a person who would never help you if you ever needed that. While helping you I will totally forget what ever beef we have."-he said looking . no no staring into my freaking soul. He was a little too close. I was looking at him when I heard a knock on the window of my side.

"Sir and mam somebody left this note for you on the reception and said to give you both his urgently"-the guard said passing a note through the window

______________________________________

This was about the 7th chapter. How was

Next chapter on 70 votes !

Mable 💗